Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 550BC
    • Jan 2013

You can put the tags next to an authentic piece of BBS. without the tags, you can also tell the difference by the quality of the signature dart on the back.

I've made a comparison between fake and real a couple of months ago when I was scammed. I received my money back in a few hours

a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Rei
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Monoral View Post
      Look super duper fake to me, I remember reporting this jacket to Ebay customer support a while ago...
      Likewise, yet they keep popping up.

This particular one has been there for a while now, occasionally someone buying too which is a shame.

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Faye View Post
        - correct me if I’m wrong, but if memory serves me right, BBS never did any items with hoods/sleeves detachable by zippers
        As far as I know, only 11 by BBS has detachable hoods by zippers...

Comment

• orient
          • Feb 2015

Wow thanks for all the responses guys. Everyone's been extremely helpful. It's such a shame that people need to look out for fakes of such niche brands like Faye said. Hopefully I can resolve this pretty quickly.

Comment

• the breaks
            • Sep 2007

It ain't niche when Kanye is wearing it and Reebok is collaborating with it.
            Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
              Disagree on the first. Seal wore CCP as did Sting with Forme d'Expression and CCP.

Comment

• 550BC
                • Jan 2013

guess CCP isn't niche either if Brad Pitt, Seal, Orlando Bloom and The Olsen Twins have been seen wearing it. But to complete the BBS isn't a niche anymore, here a photo of Justin Bieber in 11 by BBS.

a fish out of water dies

Comment

• newp
                  • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
                  Disagree on the first. Seal wore CCP as did Sting with Forme d'Expression and CCP.
                  And there were some CCP fakes (dead end shirts etc.) as well as m.a+.

Comment

• PurpleJesuss
                    • May 2014

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
                    ???

A celebrity wearing a brand has nothing to do with the brand being widely popular or mainstream. Countless times celebrities have worn our precious clothes and that doesn't even remotely translate to a brand losing its values. Almost all brands discussed on this website are part of the same niche whether Kanye decides one day to wear bambas or not.

Comment

• Monoral
                      • Mar 2014

Originally posted by 550BC View Post
                      guess CCP isn't niche either if Brad Pitt, Seal, Orlando Bloom and The Olsen Twins have been seen wearing it. But to complete the BBS isn't a niche anymore, here a photo of Justin Bieber in 11 by BBS.

Those people also wear CCP, so i guess that isn't a niche brand either.

But really tho, are those brands perceive as a niche brand anymore? With internet and social media that people are using to show them self off. I see more and more people wearing these brands more than ever. I mean a few years ago before the advent of Instagram you barely see Rick stuff on the street now Rick are everywhere. Same goes for BBS, at least the 11 lines anyway. I mean there are even people in my small rural town that are wearing 11BBS. Now that is more interesting to me than celeb wearing it.
                      Last edited by Monoral; 02-11-2015, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• the breaks
                        • Sep 2007

CCP x Nike incoming I guess.
                        Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• 550BC
                          • Jan 2013

Those people also wear CCP, so i guess that isn't a niche brand either.
                          I think I made a typo, I ment that they are wearing it.
                          a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Monoral
                            • Mar 2014

I dont think that we should care about what celeb is wearing or not, they gonna wear what they wanna wear, for reason that it's looks good or it cost money. For most of these people i think the latter are the more likely reason.

Comment

• dji
                              • Feb 2008

Same goes for BBS, at least the 11 lines anyway. I mean there are even people in my small rural town that are wearing 11BBS. Now that is more interesting to me than celeb wearing it.
                              what state do you live in man? I live in the DC area and have never seen another person wearing anything remotely interesting.. even in NYC I only ever see people in the usual suspects at the expected SZ haunts.

Comment

• Shucks
                                • Aug 2010

I dont think that we should care about what celeb is wearing or not, they gonna wear what they wanna wear, for reason that it's looks good or it cost money. For most of these people i think the latter are the more likely reason.
                                actually it's mostly because of their stylists whose job it is to make their celeb clients look 'edgy' and 'directional'.

but yeah who gives a fuck

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎