Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rickandjulius
    • Feb 2014

Walmart clothing? Haha I'm not really sure what you mean.

Comment

• Fenix
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
      Neither is a good excuse to be mean.
      I admit it. I was mean.

I now realize the guy has low funds because he was robbed during a family emergency only to return and find he could not buy food because LN-CC charged his debit card inadvertently and he cannot call his bank because it would take 10 days to replace the card.

I apologize.
      Last edited by Fenix; 03-23-2015, 07:46 PM.
      Originally posted by hausofblaq
      Grow up.

Comment

• gregor
        • Oct 2014

Originally posted by bukka View Post
        Can anyone recommend me a good forum for women's clothes, the likes of Dries Van Noten, Thom Brown, Rick Owens, etc. Forum with discussion thread and classifieds please. Sz, of course, is part of that list but if you know any other one, please share it.
        i think tfs (http://forums.thefashionspot.com/) is quite good, though the barrier of entry is relatively rigorous

Comment

• DudleyGray
          • Jul 2013

I bought a DRKSHDW fishtail parka on sale from Singolare, and oddly, it has Raccagni zips. I don't question the legitimacy of the jacket, since it has "that smell" and the MUR fabric checks out, but I don't know, just seems weird that DU14F4962 has Raccagni zips. Anyone have similar experience with Moody stuff?
          bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• Arkady
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
            I bought a DRKSHDW fishtail parka on sale from Singolare, and oddly, it has Raccagni zips. I don't question the legitimacy of the jacket, since it has "that smell" and the MUR fabric checks out, but I don't know, just seems weird that DU14F4962 has Raccagni zips. Anyone have similar experience with Moody stuff?
            I have a couple DRKSHDW items like the cowl neck hood from Mountain that have Raccagni zips, I wouldn't worry about it.

Comment

• scanner
              • Mar 2015

My Drkshdw Moody Sweatpants also have Raccagni Zippers while the mainline Moody Swinger Basket shorts are YKK

Comment

• eleves
                • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                ^ pretty sure the small leather goods are released regularly though a number of shops like L'E Rue Herold.

The hats are released pretty regularly although in different materials/colorways (like his outerwear). IF has a pretty decent selection of hats right now. Seeing that you're in NYC, may be worth a stopover. A few weeks ago they had a fully packed double rack of mens PH and pretty much the same for womens.
                Originally posted by fit magna caedes
                No, of course not. Just reasons, not excuses.
                What Chinorlz said. In addition, I know I've seen the bed hopper again a few seasons after I bought mine, albeit in a new fabric. And same with wallets. Often not possible to get the same one, but there was a wallet in oiled leather released--last year? Can't remember season. Season before last, I think. So unless he's only just stopped making them.
                Thanks a lot guys! I've been really interested in the hats and SLG's recently and I seem to see less info about those in general. I've been meaning to stop by IF but my life is super robotic right now
                Originally posted by Faust
                HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• Shifts
                  • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
                  Feel like it's for symmetry's sake, no? Was curious about this myself.
                  Extremely elegant way of creating that logo; the I isn't missing, you simply read the same I twice.

Comment

• Shucks
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post

drkshdw clothing still uses raccagni, not YKK. ur parka is legit.

i know (some?) drkshdw sneakers have been done with YKK though...

Comment

• DudleyGray
                      • Jul 2013

Weird, OK thanks.
                      bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• Monoral
                        • Mar 2014

All my DRKSHDW hoodies got raccagni zipper.

Comment

• dji
                          • Feb 2008

has anyone seen the drkshdw reflective fabric sneakers in person?

Comment

• Nickefuge
                            • Nov 2014

Originally posted by dji View Post
                            Yes, I´ve seen the cap-less iteration of the Ramones, although it had a different upper than the ones on the website.
                            It wasn´t smooth, it was rather like the upper of a rain-jacket – the ones where you can scratch your fingernail on it and pretend to be a DJ, if you know what I mean. The material was still sturdier than the canvas they usually use for Ramones and it reflected in an interesting way.
                            These shoes can look silver when you hold them in your hands, but when you see them from afar they reflect like crazy.
                            "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                            -Paris Hilton

Comment

• cjbreed
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by dji View Post
                              no but if you buy them i am going to organize an intervention
                              dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• dji
                                • Feb 2008

cheers Nickefuge, curious to see them in person (and to see someone wearing the reflective flight jacket in the wild..).

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                                no but if you buy them i am going to organize an intervention
                                well played sir, I'll abstain.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎