Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dji
    • Feb 2008

^ yes, but the M3's are a PITA for the optometrist technicians if you need high index lenses. I think they snapped 3-4 lenses putting mine in..

Comment

• Dissociation
      • Feb 2015

Originally posted by dji View Post
      ^ yes, but the M3's are a PITA for the optometrist technicians if you need high index lenses. I think they snapped 3-4 lenses putting mine in..
      Thank you for the answer. I have thicker lenses so that shouldn't much of an issue. I'm mainly concerned about any damage to the frame as I wouldn't want several hundred dollars go to waste with this. Were your M3's the round or squared variant?

Comment

• dji
        • Feb 2008

polycarbonate lenses should be fine, less brittle than high index. M3's are these guys:

the large round ones are the M7's, M5's are the newer rounded pair.

no damage to the frames of either my matte M3's or burnt A1's.

Comment

• stagename
          • Oct 2011

Also, don't skimp on your optician. There can be a world of difference between a good and a bad one, at least from personal experience.

Comment

• eyebefore#
            • Feb 2015

Has anyone used luxefashion.de ? The only information I could find about it on here was someone asking if anyone had used it. That was three years ago so I'm hoping someone tested it out. Prices on DRKSHDW seem a little too good so I'm a bit weary.
            edit: I also have no knowledge of the German language so I don't know if I would be able to communicate with them easily if something went wrong

Comment

• frostiblack
              • Apr 2015

Hi there, has anyone replaced the leather strap/laces on Devoa sandals? Recommendations?

Thanks!

Comment

• redbible
                • Mar 2015

http://www.barneys.com/dries-van-not...9.html#start=3

Opinions on the piece?

Comment

• imblurredout
                  • Apr 2013

Originally posted by redbible View Post
                  :/ There's much more interesting items from this season... http://www.barneys.com/dries-van-not...503795256.html

http://www.barneys.com/dries-van-not...503796359.html

Comment

• retarded_mj
                    • Sep 2013

Originally posted by R C W M View Post
                    Are there any Euro shops that sell Dries van Noten internationally? Specifically to ship to Australia. It's consistently the brand I most gravitate towards and enjoy but I only get to enjoy it when I go overseas and find a store that stocks it.
                    I've noticed a couple of US stores stock the line but the exchange rate isn't kind to the Australians right now and is something I'd rather avoid.
                    These?

Comment

• HugAndWug
                      • Aug 2014

This seems a little out there but I know people have tons of experience with FromJapan. I placed a deposit already today but got outbid and now I'm trying to add more but it keeps giving me this error message.

A match of the Shipping Address City, State, and Postal Code failed.
                      Any ideas of what to do? Tried different browsers and computers.

Comment

• ACID
                        • Oct 2013

Any tips what to wear for a fashion show? Or what to avoid?

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

there is no dress code, you'll see anything from totally over the top look-at-me shit to people in formal wear or jeans and a t-shirt. At least in the major cities / fashion weeks, don't know what type of a show you are talking about though.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Shucks
                            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by ACID View Post
                            Any tips what to wear for a fashion show? Or what to avoid?
                            no brown shoes after 6 pm

Comment

• Quiet
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2014

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                              there is no dress code, you'll see anything from totally over the top look-at-me shit to people in formal wear or jeans and a t-shirt. At least in the major cities / fashion weeks, don't know what type of a show you are talking about though.
                              this is perfectly put. working at fashion weeks i'll wear a band t-shirt and an old rick hoodie most of the time. if i'm working i dont have time to dress up. if attending i'll something nicer and well put together but nothing busy. the most annoying people are those that are so decorated, and i do say decorated because no one wears the shit they put on, that they become spectacle. working in fashion seeing these people and these people eventually showing up seems to be inevitable but it's so egregiously done.

Comment

• supercilious
                                • Apr 2014

This is probably the wrong thread, but I was hard pressed to find the right one...I want to dye a pair of indigo (raw) jeans black. But like...super black... Any suggestions for dye/process? I've had friends say rit, dylon, even India ink, but I am really not sure how to get a dark, durable color.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎