X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Arkady
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by HugAndWug View Post
    It's more of a "they're a little larger than the heel itself is" so unless they're meant to be trimmed down the seller either included the wrong heels or I'm greatly underestimating MA.
    Well. Larger how?

Comment

• HugAndWug
      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
      Well. Larger how?
      The extra heels are about an inch larger than the heels currently on it.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
        • Jul 2013

For the sake of getting a complete answer and for archival purposes, why not include a picture or two?

Comment

• HugAndWug
          • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
          For the sake of getting a complete answer and for archival purposes, why not include a picture or two?
          I've been trying but imgur has been weird and not actually uploading the picture. Hopefully it settles itself within an hour and it actually lets me upload this.

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

Larger is always better......more useful
            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• dduyyy
              • Jul 2014

Considering a pair of derbies for casual work, im confused between ccp, barney nakhle and guidi OX02C. Which one do you guys think will suit me best?

Comment

• subject07
                • Aug 2013

yesterday I was wearing my RO Sock Sneakers underneath some pants and i think they may have slid down and been a bit crumpled or sat oddly underneath or something without me realising, because today when i put them on they seemed a little bit baggy and stretched as opposed to their usual semi-slimness. Any ideas to somehow return them to their normal fit?

Comment

• PurpleJesuss
                  • May 2014

Originally posted by dduyyy View Post
                  Considering a pair of derbies for casual work, im confused between ccp, barney nakhle and guidi OX02C. Which one do you guys think will suit me best?
                  The pair of guidis is the safest for the average work environment. Depends on how strict your dress code really is/if you want to stand out. If you're good to go i'd get ccp derbies instead. The heavy amount of creasing and the distressed leather on some models, paired with the aggressive last, just makes it for me. If you would wear them with normal work slacks i'd pass though and get the guidi instead because the ccp will stand out in a very bad way.

Comment

• magic
                    • Feb 2009

anyone knows what bracelet is RO wearing here?

Focusing on object details

Comment

• PurpleJesuss
                      • May 2014

doesn't po4 make rick's jewelry?

Comment

• Shifts
                        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by magic View Post
                        anyone knows what bracelet is RO wearing here?

http://assets-prod.harpersbazaar.co....s-Portrait.jpg
                        This maybe: "I wear the same silver bracelets every day. I sleep, swim, and shower in them. Hun, my better half [Owens's wife, Michèle Lamy], bought them in a marketplace in Dubai. I don't really like accessories unless they're slightly ridiculous."

12 shots of espresso a day, 30 black T-shirts a season, 100 sit-ups a daythe designer's life by the numbers.

Comment

• petricor
                          • Mar 2015

what are some pragmatic yet "acceptable" options for rain boots?

Comment

• galia
                            • Jun 2009

buy rubber horesriding boots? they are black and sleeker than your average wellie

Comment

• dduyyy
                              • Jul 2014

Originally posted by PurpleJesuss View Post
                              The pair of guidis is the safest for the average work environment. Depends on how strict your dress code really is/if you want to stand out. If you're good to go i'd get ccp derbies instead. The heavy amount of creasing and the distressed leather on some models, paired with the aggressive last, just makes it for me. If you would wear them with normal work slacks i'd pass though and get the guidi instead because the ccp will stand out in a very bad way.
                              Thanks for all your help.
                              My work environment is not so strict so I think even the ccp would be acceptable. Just looking for something that can suit well with dress pants and shirt. I've tried to google fit pics of dress pants + the guidi/barny nakhle derbies but havent found one.
                              Also forgot to mention about the comfort, I dont want to get my foot in pain 8 hours a day. Have wear the tornado to work one day but damn, I cant even suffer for more than one hour. Dont know if the same will happen to the (ccp) derbies.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                                • Apr 2013

Originally posted by dduyyy View Post
                                Thanks for all your help.
                                My work environment is not so strict so I think even the ccp would be acceptable. Just looking for something that can suit well with dress pants and shirt. I've tried to google fit pics of dress pants + the guidi/barny nakhle derbies but havent found one.
                                Also forgot to mention about the comfort, I dont want to get my foot in pain 8 hours a day. Have wear the tornado to work one day but damn, I cant even suffer for more than one hour. Dont know if the same will happen to the (ccp) derbies.
                                they are more uncomfortable than the boots in my experience
                                Originally posted by unwashed
                                Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                                Originally posted by Ahimsa
                                I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎