X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
    Good low-top, black, laced sneaker that doesn't try to look like Converse (esp with the toe cap)? Looking for something easy to wear around town during a lazy day or even to the gym (not running, though).
    I somehow ended up getting a coupon from Nordstrom( don't ask me how) I went there and used it for gifts for my 12yr/O nephew whom I am trying to get to understand the art of presenting himself.........

I stumbled across these .

I am Part thrilled and part embarrassed to say i have two pairs, one in grey and one in black. Made in China
    Genuine leather with good rubber sole and VERY comfortable.
    My Carpe/CCP etc has been getting very minimal wear all summer as I alternate between these and Nike Airmax.........
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Lohikaarme
      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by zamb View Post
      I somehow ended up getting a coupon from Nordstrom( don't ask me how) I went there and used it for gifts for my 12yr/O nephew whom I am trying to get to understand the art of presenting himself.........

I stumbled across these .

I am Part thrilled and part embarrassed to say i have two pairs, one in grey and one in black. Made in China
      Genuine leather with good rubber sole and VERY comfortable.
      My Carpe/CCP etc has been getting very minimal wear all summer as I alternate between these and Nike Airmax.........
      Huh. Almost tempting. Those sole stitches real? Almost tempting for the gym... not sure if I'd want to wear them with "real clothes" though

Comment

• gregor
        • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
        Does anyone have experience with Nihomano footwear? Is the construction as excellent as it appears? Durability above all else for me.
        handled them, yes. never worn them to the point i'd know so over time, but they seem very well constructed. on par with what you'd expect from a shoe of the price.

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Huh. Almost tempting. Those sole stitches real? Almost tempting for the gym... not sure if I'd want to wear them with "real clothes" though
          Yes its genuine leather and yes the soles are stitches

I have both the black and grey. I like them because there is no external logo/ branding and the color of the sole matches the color of the upper.

they are VERY Comfortable and i wear them with "real" Clothes

with tons of footwear that cost 1K+ over the years....this $50 has been one of the best i've spent in a long time

Comment

• round
            • Aug 2015

Who carries long short sleeve t-shirts, similar to RO

Comment

• NOHSAD
              • Nov 2014

BBS, Nude:mm, First Aid to the Injured, and ZamB to name a few.

Originally posted by round View Post
              Who carries long short sleeve t-shirts, similar to RO
              "Instead of feeling alone in a group, it's better to have real solitude all by yourself"

ShopDDavis.etsy.com

IG: @D.__Dvais

Comment

• Nickefuge
                • Nov 2014

You could also get some Common Projects if you want something similar Made in Italy (and don´t mind the price).
                "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                  • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
                  You could also get some Common Projects if you want something similar Made in Italy (and don´t mind the price).
                  CP Achilles Low and the like are a bit too slim for me, I think. Also not gonna lie, the pricepoint isn't super cool either, especially since they've raised their prices a few times.

Also thanks Zam, I'll keep them in mind. You should totally throw a pic up in WAYWT with you wearing them...

Comment

• Arkady
                    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by gregor View Post
                    handled them, yes. never worn them to the point i'd know so over time, but they seem very well constructed. on par with what you'd expect from a shoe of the price.
                    Nice, thank you.

Comment

• round
                      • Aug 2015

Originally posted by NOHSAD View Post
                      BBS, Nude:mm, First Aid to the Injured, and ZamB to name a few.
                      Thanks a lot man.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                        • Jul 2013

Anyone here in New York willing to proxy for me? There's an InAisce sample sale that I can't make... location unknown, I gotta RSVP, but I'd like to do so when I find a person first.

Comment

• round
                          • Aug 2015

How long does -------- usually take to ship out orders? Mine has been "confirmed" for 2 days now.

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by round View Post
                            How long does -------- usually take to ship out orders? Mine has been "confirmed" for 2 days now.
                            who knows, read around and you'll see why you shouldn't shop there.
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• HWith
                              • May 2007

Are there any good online fabric stores based in Europe - something similar to moodfabrics.com? Most stores I have been able to find on google are crap, and moodfabrics has crazy overseas shipping prices.

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by HWith View Post
                                Are there any good online fabric stores based in Europe - something similar to moodfabrics.com? Most stores I have been able to find on google are crap, and moodfabrics has crazy overseas shipping prices.

what kind of fabric do you want?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎