Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skullkid
    • Aug 2015

Don't buy them unless you have seen them in person..They were on my list but once I saw them in Julius flagship store, I didn't even want to try them on. They made the White heels so exaggerated that people from two blocks away can see the heels from OUTSIDE OF the sneakers clearly. Imagine the Nike version of Geobasket made for women with a Visible "hidden" heel.

To answer your question Yes you will look like you are on heels for sure... I'm sure you don't have a problem if you are six foot three

Comment

• Shadowvault
      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by skullkid View Post
      Don't buy them unless you have seen them in person..They were on my list but once I saw them in Julius flagship store, I didn't even want to try them on. They made the White heels so exaggerated that people from two blocks away can see the heels from OUTSIDE OF the sneakers clearly. Imagine the Nike version of Geobasket made for women with a Visible "hidden" heel.

To answer your question Yes you will look like you are on heels for sure... I'm sure you don't have a problem if you are six foot three
      Hah thats unfortunate,i am from Greece so as you can understand there is no possible way of me going to a Julius store. Im 5'8" or 174cm.

If the foot rests around the grey or till the green line its ok.But if it starts from above the green or around the red area then its definitely not for me

I was looking for sizezip sneakers,thats all.If you have anything in mind...I once saw a Julius pair of black sneakers with sidezips on yahoo acutions but i forgot to save the photos and now i cant find them anywhere
      Last edited by Shadowvault; 09-17-2015, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• Arkady
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by skullkid View Post

One of those cases where the design is beautiful but they look a bit insane in person unless you're really trying to look like an upper crust Gundam.

Comment

• Shucks
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Shadowvault View Post
          I was looking for sizezip sneakers,thats all.If you have anything in mind...
          island dunks?

Comment

• Tiranis
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
            One of those cases where the design is beautiful but they look a bit insane in person unless you're really trying to look like an upper crust Gundam.
            It's really the combination of being so big while also having the hidden heel. I had them on my list until I saw them in store.

Comment

• Shadowvault
              • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
              island dunks?
              Not exactly my type...If i find anything close to what i want ill post again.Thanks for all the useful info!

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
              Haha yea.They look really cool if you look at them dead on from the front back the back side is too much as i realised
              Last edited by Shadowvault; 09-17-2015, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• mainstayer0
                • Sep 2015

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
                Any advice on Rick sweaters? Wool vs cashmere vs mohair/silk blend? I want a perfect Rick sweater and have my eye on a few, but I'm not sure what might feel nicest in terms of texture/warmth. I have the hooded cardigan in virgin wool and it is nice, but not holy shit nice, for reference. The psychoknit felt holy shit nice to me but not practical enough.
                Currently also deliberating between several different fabrics for my next rick sweater. Does anyone have experience with the kangeroo pocket turtleneck sweaters from Gleam F/W10? The current owner admitted to washing it and I'm wondering if that may have affected the knit.

Comment

• blackfedora
                  • Jan 2012

Originally posted by mainstayer0 View Post
                  Currently also deliberating between several different fabrics for my next rick sweater. Does anyone have experience with the kangeroo pocket turtleneck sweaters from Gleam F/W10? The current owner admitted to washing it and I'm wondering if that may have affected the knit.
                  As long as he did the wash by hand and flat dried it, there should be no problems. I've done the above process on CCP, RO, BBS and Julius sweaters of all compositions with no ill effects to the knit.

Comment

• DudleyGray
                    • Jul 2013

Make sure you get a good picture of the season label. If it shrank from washing, it won't lay flat.
                    bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• hausofblaq
                      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Shadowvault View Post

I was looking for sizezip sneakers,thats all.
                      Rick's geobaskets? A bit chunkier but somewhat similar size to the prism sneakers you were asking about..

Comment

• BrianK
                        • Jan 2013

How does SpenceClothing get all their older season stuff in brand new condition? Are they a cosignment?

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                          • Jul 2013

Anyone know if Astaires have room to be let out in the waist? Thinking about buying them or another pair of pants, but I never see Astaires with a 39-40 cm waist.

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

Unless I remember totally wrong, theres max 1cm extra in the back seam at least on current season ones.

But what do you mean with a "39-40cm waist", measured across or what? Isn't that like a size 46?
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by BrianK View Post
                              How does SpenceClothing get all their older season stuff in brand new condition? Are they a cosignment?
                              The same way yoox gets it.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                                • Jul 2013

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                                Unless I remember totally wrong, theres max 1cm extra in the back seam at least on current season ones.

But what do you mean with a "39-40cm waist", measured across or what? Isn't that like a size 46?
                                Yeah across, that's a 46 usually, but when I look online it seems a lot of the 46s have 42 cm waists or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎