Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Atmosphere
    • Jan 2010

Are there any nice high neck coats that aren't all too expensive (price < 1000 €)? I really do like the look of Carol's high necks, so preferably something along those lines design-wise.

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

Many japanese labels make minimal high neck coats, Devoa, individual sentiments, Viridi-anne... V-A is probably the closest to your price range, not certain if they have one this season but they've done plenty before

Oh and of course, Zam. His razor coat is awesome
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• BrokenBoards
        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by PurpleJesuss View Post
        It's not about price or how other people perceive it. A lot of the brands coveted on this website would never be perceived as "expensive garments" to the untrained eye. There are countless differences between BBS pants and Levi's and the fact someone would buy BBS for "brand recognition" is appalling.

As for the styling issue i will echo messenoire and say if you are asking these questions you probably shouldn't be buying the hoodie in the first place. The easiest way is to stay true to the designer's aesthetic vision.
        I think you missed my point entirely....Aside from that, it's 2014, it should come as no shock that people buy things solely for "brand recognition." This happens with everything from Chanel to CCP, and it's been happening for years, decades, and *gasp* even centuries. And it doesn't just apply to clothing...

I just have hope that someday people on this forum won't need other people to hold their hands and tell them whether it's OK or not to wear "normal" brands with their ninja goth warez. Yes, it's perfectly OK. And yes, it's perfectly normal for it to curve a little to the left or right.

And Atmosphere, to piggy back off of lowrey:

The Archive SF is a San Francisco men's fashion boutique where you can find progressive and unique dark fashion designs. Discover emerging brands&#8212;learn more!

The collar can also fold down. There's been some discussion already on here about the overall quality/functionality of this piece, but I still love it aesthetically.
        "I would use lard if it came in a pretty bottle."

Comment

• dji
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Atmosphere View Post
          Are there any nice high neck coats that aren't all too expensive (price < 1000 €)? I really do like the look of Carol's high necks, so preferably something along those lines design-wise.
          this season's Devoa coat would be pretty much exactly what you're looking for. I like mine more than the CCP coats I've tried/owned, better fit and interesting fabric texture without the scratchiness typical of Carol's work.

The Archive SF is a San Francisco men's fashion boutique where you can find progressive and unique dark fashion designs. Discover emerging brands&#8212;learn more!

Comment

• kuriz
            • Nov 2010

Got an e-mail from Sneakerboy saying that they'll soon recieve RO womens sneakers and I fell completely in love with this - and they even have it in what would be my size (42/43)

http://www.sneakerboy.com/shop-sneak...w14rickw7.html

However Australia is located far away and so I was trying to find a shop inside the EU carrying them in my size(s) but with no luck.
            Anyone can help me out?

Comment

• BrokenBoards
              • Jan 2014

Originally posted by kuriz View Post
              However Australia is located far away and so I was trying to find a shop inside the EU carrying them in my size(s) but with no luck.
              Anyone can help me out?
              I don't think there are any discernible differences between the male and female versions, you could try here for starters if you want a 43/10:

And check Luisaviaroma for both sizes as well.
              "I would use lard if it came in a pretty bottle."

Comment

• kuriz
                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by BrokenBoards View Post
                I don't think there are any discernible differences between the male and female versions, you could try here for starters if you want a 43/10:

And check Luisaviaroma for both sizes as well.

Actually now that I look closer you're right. It must have been the light that tricked me making it seem like the male version were more greyish in the back area. Anyway thanks I just need to wake up I guess

Comment

• jap808
                  • Dec 2012

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
                  What do you think would happen if sz closed classifieds for a week and people had to participate in discussions rather than use this as a goth walmart?
                  rather radical...
                  Maybe there should be a counter: every single new post in classified, needs at least two new posts in other sections of the forum by the same user...
                  Is anyone specialized in program al-gothic-rithms, here?

Comment

• Icarium
                    • Oct 2010

Yeah but how do you ensure quality content instead of what people do as of now to get 100 posts? I suppose you could do something where they have to post X posts with Y positive votes by established members...

But in the end whatever system one devises if the end goal of peeps is to just benefit from classifieds people are going to game whatever you come up with and its ??? if you can induce enough friction e.g. make it hassle-y enough not to be worth it.

Comment

• Mistifique
                      • Mar 2014

Hi there,guys. Can you recommend some good trainers for cold autumn/winter days?
                      Thought about RO Geos,but unfortunately I'm not pretty tall (173 cm.),I supposed it's gonna look ridiculous with this huge tongue and my height,I saw some short tongue versions,but it's from past collections and totally sold out.
                      BBS BAMBA 1 looks good,but not very suitable for winter.
                      Any suggestions? Thanks in advance
                      So Pure... So Cold
                      Transilvanian Hunger

Comment

• morsto
                        • Nov 2008

They are all absolute shit for winter, Napoleon would have invaded sucessfully had the russians been wearing Geobaskets. Buy a pair of boots for the winter instead.
                        I do not recognise the vessel,
                        but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• Mistifique
                          • Mar 2014

Originally posted by morsto View Post
                          They are all absolute shit for winter, Napoleon would have invaded sucessfully had the russians been wearing Geobaskets. Buy a pair of boots for the winter instead.
                          Thanks,mate. Some Guidi lace up maybe should work better.
                          So Pure... So Cold
                          Transilvanian Hunger

Comment

• galia
                            • Jun 2009

Wear shoes that have grip, otherwise you'll be fucked as soon as it turns cold and humid.

Comment

• interest1
                              • Nov 2008

My dunks got me through 3 NY winters (and counting); my Guidis, on the other hand, are all slippery when wet. Snow + Guidi = concussion. Totally agree with galia here.

And morsto, your Napoleon comment..
                              sain't

Comment

• gawkrodger
                                • Jun 2013

@ Morsto

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢