Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PurpleJesuss
    • May 2014

there's one in the classifieds, if only you had looked a bit more thoroughly.... this pair might fit (sz10) if you are a ccp 9 like me and wear pretty much a tts 44.

Comment

• 13we2
      • Sep 2015

Thank you! But that pair is used and re-dyed by the owner himself... (you mean that pair right?) I also saw them on grailed. Also the shape is different from current ones. Thank you for your information all the same! Can you please recommend any official stockists?

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
        Hm, sorry for being really confusing. When I look online, I tend to see them as too big or too small, none of them are really natively around 40cm. I'm willing to take them in, but sometimes I see good deals but they're a tad too small on me, so I was wondering if I'm able to take them out at all. Thanks.
        alright, so yea there is basically no extra material in the back seam plus the belt loop is sewn right onto the seam, so the only option is to take a bigger size and take the waist in which is doable.
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• PurpleJesuss
          • May 2014

yes it is in fact re-dyed. i was talking about that pair.if you don't want a used pair i suggest contacting ink. I know they order a lot of "colorful" ccp so that may be your best bet. Other than that you could contact the usual stockists to see if they have anything. pnp,darklands,project 314,the library...

Comment

• bukka
            • Sep 2011

ink might not be your best bet as they usually prefer to work with local clients for their ccp stuff. Also, I don't see anything weird with avoiding a pair re-dyed at that price point.
            Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• 13we2
              • Sep 2015

I've checked with these popular stockists. But their prices seem to be too high. I mean what would be your estimate for AM2524, a reasonable price? I might not be familiar with the recent prices.

Thanks again for your help!

Comment

• 13we2
                • Sep 2015

Thanks! I have friend in Hong Kong so if the price is ideal I would try. I'm more worried about price, who's got relatively cheaper prices? I prefer a brand new pair, besides that red really isn't so attractive to me than the original.

Any idea who's the best price? Thanks for your help!

Comment

• magic
                  • Feb 2009

If you want a brand new pair then price wouldnt be cheap.
                  Focusing on object details

Comment

• 13we2
                    • Sep 2015

Thanks! I'm just wondering how much (in your guys opinion) the reasonable price (range) should be around these days. Anyone have any numbers/ideas? $1600? $2000? Just want to get a picture how much exactly (I mean roughly) so that I don't have to realize I've been duped. Who's the most reliable stockists? Thanks!

Comment

• DudleyGray
                      • Jul 2013

Do your own research and decide for yourself how much it's worth to you. Thanks!
                      bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• xeraphim
                        • Nov 2008

^^

Originally posted by 13we2 View Post
                        Thanks! I'm just wondering how much (in your guys opinion) the reasonable price (range) should be around these days. Anyone have any numbers/ideas? $1600? $2000? Just want to get a picture how much exactly (I mean roughly) so that I don't have to realize I've been duped. Who's the most reliable stockists? Thanks!
                        Originally posted by PurpleJesuss View Post
                        pnp,darklands,project 314,the library...
                        Originally posted by 13we2 View Post
                        I've checked with these popular stockists. But their prices seem to be too high.
                        wtf, if you can't afford retail just look for them on the second-hard market?

Comment

• Shucks
                          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                          alright, so yea there is basically no extra material in the back seam plus the belt loop is sewn right onto the seam, so the only option is to take a bigger size and take the waist in which is doable.
                          lowrey is correct. AND IT FUCKING SUCKS. i can't believe there is no seam allowance in formal pants that cost north of € 600.

(then again, i can actually believe it... )

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                            • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                            lowrey is correct. AND IT FUCKING SUCKS. i can't believe there is no seam allowance in formal pants that cost north of € 600.

(then again, i can actually believe it... )
                            Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                            Originally posted by smudge View Post
                            I've never had a problem throwing "dry clean only" items in the hand wash cycle of my washing machine so long as they're not made of tissue paper like rick mainline and boris tees.. Just make sure you lay it flat to dry instead of hanging or throwing it in the dryer. Hand washing it is always an option if you're concerned the machine will be too aggressive in its spin cycle, though it just makes drying a pain in the ass. I usually lay the garment down on a towel and roll it up to gently squeeze any excess water when I actually hand wash then lay it flat to dry.
                            Thanks, all. That's annoying and really stupid. I'm pretty sure even shitty mall suit pants have allowance half the time, yeesh.

Looks like the only trick is buying large and taking in, oh well.

Comment

• 13we2
                              • Sep 2015

By "seem to be too high" I meant there are retailers selling the AM2524 at around $2600-$2700 here in China, and lots of buyers are actually buying at that price, which is silly and insane. Now I just hope someone with experience and CCP expertise could give me some number, how much would be a reasonable price, because as a greenhand I probably haven't heard of the popular/reliable stockists that you guys know well and buy CCPs from. That's all I meant, I hope I made myself clear enough this time. Also, I prefer a new pair, but that doesn't mean I have to pay $2700, right?

Comment

• magic
                                • Feb 2009

Dont focusing only in $$$, READ those members who putting their efforts replying to you.

Ask the stockists for price, compare it yourself.
                                Focusing on object details

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎