• timm3h
    • Mar 2011

Gotcha, I see what you mean. Thanks!
    Clothing deconstruction & review

Comment

• tylerpatrickbrand
      • Sep 2015

Originally posted by tylerpatrickbrand View Post
      Just purchased a Julius_7 5 finger ring set from S/S 2011, the dudes at the store I purchased it at said there was a more intricate way to put it on than the obvious way that the chain holding it together creates a web kind of thing. But they weren't sure of the way, and I haven't yet heard back from emailing Julius directly.

Looked online to no avail either. Anyone know anything about this or the proper way to do it?
      Bumping this, haven't heard back from emailing Julius directly yet.

Comment

• gawkrodger
        • Jun 2013

Anyone got this Ann D coat from F/W13?

Is the fur collar removable? I seem to recollect it was when I saw it in person in the shops, but I'm doubting myself now!

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by gawkrodger View Post

Is the fur collar removable? I seem to recollect it was when I saw it in person in the shops, but I'm doubting myself now!
          Yes, it is. Fantastic coat!
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Williebabzan
            • Jul 2008

Does anyone know if there's a big price difference in buying Nike X Undercover in Japan or in Europe? Need some new running gear, and I'm heading to Tokyo in November so I'm just wondering if I should chill until then...

Comment

• tonecrush
              • Jul 2013

guyiconsignment.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, guyiconsignment.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Are these running really large or should I not worry? It says it's a 42 but the out sole length comes in at 31 which would be huge on me.
              "Never seen someone treat such a piece of crap excuse for a boot with so much care, and precision."

Comment

• Comotomo
                • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Williebabzan View Post
                Does anyone know if there's a big price difference in buying Nike X Undercover in Japan or in Europe? Need some new running gear, and I'm heading to Tokyo in November so I'm just wondering if I should chill until then...

If I remember correctly it is cheaper in Japan. The undercover store is nice and worth a visit , you should just get it there.

Comment

• sunny
                  • Dec 2012

I am looking for new glasses and considering one of following brands.

Eyevan
                  Thom Browne
                  Oliver peoples

I never have their glasses and am not sure their quality. Any folks have their glasses? Any advise?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• tyhsien
                    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by gawkrodger View Post

I have the same coat except its shorter, more like a blazer. Ann's FW13

Comment

• sshum88
                      • Dec 2007

Find a shop that carries them and try them on to get the right fit. I've had OP in the past and handled almost every season of TB. OP has a couple of lines which use higher end materials. I think Dita still makes all the TB metals and pretty sure they are all titanium still, which is why they are so pricey. Dita quality is great.

Originally posted by sunny View Post
                      I never have their glasses and am not sure their quality. Any folks have their glasses? Any advise?

Thanks in advance.
                      Originally posted by eat me
                      If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• fromcolortoblack
                        • Feb 2015

What is the difference between the shaft height of Guidi 991's and 995's?

Comment

• josecc
                          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by fromcolortoblack View Post
                          What is the difference between the shaft height of Guidi 991's and 995's?
                          -4 (sorry, )

Comment

• fromcolortoblack
                            • Feb 2015

Originally posted by josecc View Post
                            -4 (sorry, )
                            Lol it's okay

Comment

• sunny
                              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by sshum88 View Post
                              Find a shop that carries them and try them on to get the right fit. I've had OP in the past and handled almost every season of TB. OP has a couple of lines which use higher end materials. I think Dita still makes all the TB metals and pretty sure they are all titanium still, which is why they are so pricey. Dita quality is great.
                              Thanks. I tried on OP 505 and TB tb-011 and they look very similar in shape and style. TB is very pricey and quite sure they are made by DITA. OP is also titanium still. That's why I am wondering what are their differences.

Comment

• devour
                                • Dec 2014

Do you wear a tank under your sheer tees like rick or bbs? Under the sunlight my tee is basically see through..

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎