Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Raviel de Silverlake
    • Jun 2015

I fell in love with Officine Creative and Chronicles of Never chelsea boots. Can anyone tell me about their quality and sizing? Much appreciate.

Comment

• zeebee
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Raviel de Silverlake View Post
      I fell in love with Officine Creative and Chronicles of Never chelsea boots. Can anyone tell me about their quality and sizing? Much appreciate.
      I'm also interested. There's an older Men's Shoe thread in which there were mixed experiences with quality of Officine.

I like their Chelsea and the Archive boot

Comment

• hullabaloo
        • Sep 2015

Hi guys I was wondering if you would be able to give me a few pointers in the right direction I am after a jacket that resembles something like this: (on the right)

any links to websites to check out or designers would be greatly appreciated :D I also don't want to spend more than £500.

Comment

• bukka
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by hullabaloo View Post
          I also don't want to spend more than £500.
          Then buy ripoff. You're not going to get a ph long coat for less than double that.
          Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by hullabaloo View Post
            Hi guys I was wondering if you would be able to give me a few pointers in the right direction I am after a jacket that resembles something like this: (on the right)
            the first one looks a bit more "tailored", reminds me of Forme D'expression. Maybe look at Ann Demeulemeester, Attachment, ziggy chen.. many others too. Someone just posted this in Good Finds. Look for a second hand one in classifieds, re.porter, ebay, grailed etc.

The Harnden coat would probably run at least twice your budget second hand.
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• okayvin
              • Sep 2013

how often does FromJapan have 10% sales? I've seen a universal 10% sale once for their site redesign and Google tells me that they had 10% Rakuten sales around Xmas. How often do they have universal 10% sales?

Comment

• tyhsien
                • Sep 2014

Originally posted by okayvin View Post
                how often does FromJapan have 10% sales? I've seen a universal 10% sale once for their site redesign and Google tells me that they had 10% Rakuten sales around Xmas. How often do they have universal 10% sales?

When there are festivals or national holidays i presume they will have 5% - 10% sales. But its more for people who collects FJpoints imho.

Comment

• okayvin
                  • Sep 2013

Originally posted by tyhsien View Post
                  When there are festivals or national holidays i presume they will have 5% - 10% sales. But its more for people who collects FJpoints imho.
                  I'm wondering specifically if they will hold another universal 10% sale or if I should just buy at 5% D:

Comment

• Impression
                    • Nov 2014

I am after skin-tight and rather short turtleneck sweaters, could you please give me any pointers?

Also : I went to Lemaire's shop in Paris the other day, to try on these boots https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/pro...-boots/1254293. While the quality of the knits and the pants seemed wonderful, I was let down by that of these boots : the sole looked like it was simply glued, and there even were noticeable drips of glue. Has anyone handled them and could confirm my feeling?
                    Last edited by Impression; 11-30-2015, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• dji
                      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by okayvin View Post
                      I've been using FJ for over 7 years and have only seen the 10% off everything sale the one time for the site redesign..

Comment

• Ahimsa
                        Vegan Police
                        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Impression View Post
                        I am after skin-tight and rather short turtleneck sweaters, could you please give me any pointers?
                        I'd recommend checking out Lanvin.
                        StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• Impression
                          • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Ahimsa View Post
                          I'd recommend checking out Lanvin.
                          Yeah, I should have thought about that... Thanks!
                          On a side note, what do you think about Lanvin current quality? My apologies if the subject has already been addressed.
                          Last edited by Impression; 12-01-2015, 04:49 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• swims
                            • Jan 2012

i'm curious about m.a+ women's aviators. in general m.a+ doesn't cut with close consideration to the body so i don't imagine them to differ from the men's much.

can anyone who's had a look at the women's version describe how they differ?

Comment

• dji
                              • Feb 2008

^ shorter, cut looser in the hips/waist.

Comment

• Shadowvault
                                • Oct 2014

Hey guys.Long ago ive posted a picture of a cardigan for id and most of people said it was a julius one.I love Julius long cardigans but most of then are really thin and without a long hood.Does anyone know some exact pieces that i have to look for or something similar from other maybe smaller designers?I was searching for something like the picture below but in black and maybe with an even longer hood.I like the hood to hang down a little more and have some extra materil in front like the nazgul's one from LOTR :P
                                Last edited by Shadowvault; 12-02-2015, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎