X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yubbermax
    • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Shadowvault View Post
    Hey guys.Long ago ive posted a picture of a cardigan for id and most of people said it was a julius one.I love Julius long cardigans but most of then are really thin and without a long hood.Does anyone know some exact pieces that i have to look for or something similar from other maybe smaller designers?I was searching for something like the picture below but in black and maybe with an even longer hood.I like the hood to hang down a little more and have some extra materil in front like the nazgul's one from LOTR :P
    Well, you could buy that exact one and dye it black. It's a sweatshirt btw, not a cardigan.

Comment

• Shadowvault
      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by yubbermax View Post
      Well, you could buy that exact one and dye it black. It's a sweatshirt btw, not a cardigan.

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/b...9036139423275/
      Ye i know that this is a sweater but there are lots cardigans with the characteristics of that sweater. I dont wanna go DIY

Comment

• okayvin
        • Sep 2013

Originally posted by dji View Post
        I've been using FJ for over 7 years and have only seen the 10% off everything sale the one time for the site redesign..
        Thanks. I guess I missed out
        ah well, its only thirty bucks lost

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
          • Apr 2013

can someone measure the insole of a ccp drip in a size 9? and do those numbers on the back of the insole actually matter?

thanks
          Originally posted by unwashed
          Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
          Originally posted by Ahimsa
          I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• rider
            eyes of the world
            • Jun 2009

can anyone tell me if this Stag leather is going to swim on me in a men's M, for reference I am usually a RO women's 42?
            the thought of it fitting oversize is actually what I prefer, but I'm not going for the Michelin man, which would be awkward and cumbersome.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

If it's a shearling, I'd be careful. Is there a good return policy? If so, maybe worth trying.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• rider
                eyes of the world
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                If it's a shearling, I'd be careful. Is there a good return policy? If so, maybe worth trying.
                Hi, thanks, it's not a shearling but described as leather/wool. the hood is what gets me, I loved the Stag coats for that very reason. I guess its worth trying.

btw, I've been meaning to tell you how great that CdG duffle coat is on you. It was def worth the wait.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Thank you! If it's the neoprene, I would stay away. Those are pretty bloated.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• rider
                    eyes of the world
                    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    Thank you! If it's the neoprene, I would stay away. Those are pretty bloated.
                    I think its the neoprene/lambskin version. buoyancy is not what I'm going for... but it reminds me of the bomber I took from my brother in the 70's which I wore to shreds so I'm going to give it a go and see what I get, maybe my husband will like it.

and why cant I find any menswear images from fw2008?

did you see the trousers at DSMNY that had the same stitching pattern as the coat? the poly was the only thing that might have been an issue, other than that they were excellent.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Yes, I did. But I need another black pant like a hole in my head (I just put up five pairs of black jeans for sale yesterday :-)). I think one garment from this brilliant collection is enough.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Ahimsa
                        Vegan Police
                        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Impression View Post
                        Yeah, I should have thought about that... Thanks!
                        On a side note, what do you think about Lanvin current quality? My apologies if the subject has already been addressed.
                        I can't quite speak for the quality, haven't really been to stores in months I don't think o.o

However, I recently met a high-end department store employee who was wearing one, if that speaks for anything of the quality ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                        StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

I don't think Lanvin quality has changed. I still look at it every season, and it seems fine. I think I will buy another LV blazer soon for formal occasions.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• YTheLastMan
                            • Apr 2014

Has anyone had the waist enlarged on a pair of Rick pants with an elastic waistband? Is this even doable?

I bought a 46 and it's a bit off...Would go for a 48 but rather not have to go through the hassle of tracking them down.

Comment

• Alan
                              • Aug 2014

What's the best way to lace up Ricks cargos? Thanks.

Comment

• Lex1017
                                • Jul 2015

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                                What's the best way to lace up Ricks cargos? Thanks.
                                Through the loops, bow at the top works. I would say that is the best way to tie shoes. In terms of getting fancy with tying shoes, tie them the way you think looks best. You don't need us, you can do it!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎