• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackfedora
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by zeebee View Post
    Awesome answer, thank you so much!!

I've not been able to find any pictures to see difference between seam and no seam.

*edit
    I just saw these, can someone confirm if these are the seam vs no seam versions? Notice the seam at the heel
    Those are seamed from 2010

Here are 2009 seamed.

Here are pre-2008 seamed.

Seamless, 2010.

Seamless u-sole with prosthetics, 2010.

Seamless, 2009.

Here's a picture of snow falling on a cat's head.

*Also please resize your photo to 640 x 400 or something in that range.

Comment

• Fenix
      • Aug 2010

where to kop snowy cat?
      Originally posted by hausofblaq
      Grow up.

Comment

• zeebee
        • Dec 2008

thank you for the links

I've removed the inline img

Comment

• aussy
          • Jul 2011

Two questions:

1. Has anybody with a true 28/29 waist been able to find Julius or Rick pants that fit? Everything I've seen at their smallest offered size is at least an inch too big in the waist.

2. Any recommendations for a better looking bike/messenger bag? Something comfortable, minimal, not techy or American heritage. Any weight on leather straps is uncomfortable, and my red royal mail surplus bag isn't exactly the belle of the ball but damn is it functional.

Comment

• dji
            • Feb 2008

to answer your 1st question I have for Julius but it's a crap shoot, only seen a handful of pants over the years that have fit a true 28/29" at the waist. getting them taken in at the waist is probably an easier option if there's a pair you're keen on.

Comment

• zeebee
              • Dec 2008

Aussy,

Check out Peak Design's newly released messenger bag. It was result of a hugely successful Kickstarter project. Oriented towards photographers but I see no reason why it can't be used as a normal messenger.

I wasn't going to recommend it as you said non-techie. But upon seeing ur current bag, I figured why not.

Comment

• 8bpc
                • May 2010

I tend to wear a thin t-shirt under sweaters to keep any perspiration off the fabric so I don't have to wash them as frequently. I picked up a thin Rick sweater and I'm finding the arms of my t-shirt are not tight enough and create an unsightly silhouette where you see the shape of the t-shirt sleeve before the thin material clings to the arm. Many might suggest a tank top, but they don't cover the armpit. Any suggestions for a t-shirt that would fit tight enough in the arm to avoid this issue?

Comment

• Nickefuge
                  • Nov 2014

Originally posted by 8bpc View Post
                  Any suggestions for a t-shirt that would fit tight enough in the arm to avoid this issue?
                  Maybe try something like an undershirt in a t-shirt cut, like this one from Mey:

There are cheaper alternatives, of course.
                  "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                  -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Arkady
                    • Apr 2011

Mey has a sale at the moment actually, 30% - 50% off.

Comment

• gregor
                      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by aussy View Post
                      Two questions:

1. Has anybody with a true 28/29 waist been able to find Julius or Rick pants that fit? Everything I've seen at their smallest offered size is at least an inch too big in the waist.
                      i have a pair of knit denim from glitch that fits me great after a wash. they're a tad loose but held up because of the way they sit on the legs. with a belt they're perfect.

Comment

• aussy
                        • Jul 2011

Funny you should say that, the only pant measurements that have checked out are those from Glitch. Even their older seasons which were cut super small in tops, pants in 1 still measure at least 79cm across. Thanks for the help everyone.

Comment

• vegettoo
                          • Oct 2014

i am a size 28-29 and im good with 46 rickowens,and size 1 on the tight model of julius

Comment

• Gatsu
                            • Jul 2015

im not looking to buy any ccp but i have a question for those that wear him. i heard that his stuff is not very durable and tend to get damages and rips easily, is it just part of the piece? like do you still continue to wear it after, or do you get it fixed.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                              • Apr 2013

depends on the piece, not all of it is very durable nor the construction reliable (but neither has been bbs this season) so yeah sometimes it's a gamble.
                              Originally posted by unwashed
                              Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                              Originally posted by Ahimsa
                              I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• gregor
                                • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Gatsu View Post
                                im not looking to buy any ccp but i have a question for those that wear him. i heard that his stuff is not very durable and tend to get damages and rips easily, is it just part of the piece? like do you still continue to wear it after, or do you get it fixed.
                                it's honestly a little disappointing considering it's retail. i'm really not a fan of the hardware, especially buttons and zippers, but it's relatively well made. i do take special care to protect it, though, i will say.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎