X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • augustinn
    • Sep 2013

Fabric Dye Service

Anyone know of a professional that would dye a PH jacket for me?

I have a cream mens blazer that i want black/dark charcoal. I want it to look good/don't want it to bleed. Tag reads typical 100% wool, 100% cotton but it's very lightweight.

SF Bay Area

Comment

• Ntropy
      • Dec 2012

I just snagged a pair of Rick Owens sock sneakers in size 42 from Forward for $800. I'm a 42 in all other RO footwear I own (4 pairs) so I assumed that was right for these.

There is a tiny bit of heel slippage when I'm wearing them. Do any of you who own these experience this? I can't really tell if sizing down will add more support around the ankle given that the entire upper is just thin leather.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by augustinn View Post
        Anyone know of a professional that would dye a PH jacket for me?

I have a cream mens blazer that i want black/dark charcoal. I want it to look good/don't want it to bleed. Tag reads typical 100% wool, 100% cotton but it's very lightweight.

SF Bay Area
        Send it to Colibri in NJ. Just so you know the thread on the seams won't dye the same shade.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• augustinn
          • Sep 2013

Colibri

Thanks. The one online, address listed in the garment district?

There's no website...

Comment

• Lex1017
            • Jul 2015

Originally posted by Ntropy View Post
            I just snagged a pair of Rick Owens sock sneakers in size 42 from Forward for $800. I'm a 42 in all other RO footwear I own (4 pairs) so I assumed that was right for these.

There is a tiny bit of heel slippage when I'm wearing them. Do any of you who own these experience this? I can't really tell if sizing down will add more support around the ankle given that the entire upper is just thin leather.
            I stayed the same size. I know many sized down but a full size down would be too small for me. Mine fit well though, might sound strange but the heel slippage has become less the more I wear them/let my feet relax in them. They fit like a glove now. I hope to get another pair and I will get the same size. Hope that helps.

Comment

• bukka
              • Sep 2011

Looking for an affordable pair of richelieu or oxford (business shoes, nothing ccp-esque) - not zara affordable, but not Lobb either. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!
              Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• electricgecko
                • May 2012

how about last conspiracy? they do some pretty tame oxfordish models. or are they too out there/ccpesque already?

Comment

• bukka
                  • Sep 2011

Ah thanks, I think I found what I'm looking for on YOOX Any coupon available atm?
                  Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• BrianK
                    • Jan 2013

Whats the Neck length of a Rick Bauhaus Leather jacket? Anybody own one knows the height?

Comment

• blackswan
                      • Feb 2011

Anyone knows if the Silk Bomber from Faun runs TTS?Generally i'm a 50 on the slim side

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                        • Sep 2008

^ i felt it ran one size bigger than I usually take in jackets

Comment

• smudge
                          • Jul 2012

Has anyone had an issue with their CCP leathers stretching at the shoulder? I've had mine on the included hanger zipped since I've received it and the top shoulder seam seems to have stretched about a half inch past the lining for it on the left side so you can see a line on the shoulder

Would appreciate any tips for from anyone who has been able to fix the shoulder stretching.
                          Last edited by smudge; 01-06-2016, 12:20 AM. Reason: clarity

Comment

• okayvin
                            • Sep 2013

don't hang it? or get a suit hanger. i don't even hang my wool coats. i don't hang any tops except for cotton shirts

Comment

• fromcolortoblack
                              • Feb 2015

I sometimes see "wading" in reference to measurements when looking at pants on Japanese sites. Any idea what this is? I think it's supposed to be thigh, but I'm not sure.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                                • Apr 2013

huh show me the japanese word
                                Originally posted by unwashed
                                Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                                Originally posted by Ahimsa
                                I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎