Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • augustinn
    • Sep 2013

Yeah, the DIY wallets are great. Just not sure I want to end up buying one for $250

Comment

• Koltzorz
      • Mar 2016

Hi SZ, I need help figuring out what size ccp derbies to get. I generally take a US Men's size 8.5 (8.5 in Nike (although a tad tight fitting), 265 in GATs, UK8 in doc 1460/1461).

I know the general rule for ccp shoes is to size 2 down but ccp doesn't make a size 6.5. So should I get a size 6 or 7?

Comment

• gregor
        • Oct 2014

it really depends, ccp sizing isn't a rule set in stone, you could get away with either depending.

Comment

• Fenix
          • Aug 2010

probabaly a 7 and you may need to add a good insole....get measurements and work from there. Some production runs could even put you in a CCP 8 from what I have seen.(inconsistent huh?) Also the oxford tends to run really big so you may go 6 there.
          Originally posted by hausofblaq
          Grow up.

Comment

• Guun
            • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Koltzorz View Post
            Hi SZ, I need help figuring out what size ccp derbies to get. I generally take a US Men's size 8.5 (8.5 in Nike (although a tad tight fitting), 265 in GATs, UK8 in doc 1460/1461).

I know the general rule for ccp shoes is to size 2 down but ccp doesn't make a size 6.5. So should I get a size 6 or 7?
            Derbies run larger than most other CCP footwear. I'm US9 and CCP7 was too big for me, so you will need likely need size 6
            insta ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ last.fm

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
              • Apr 2013

depends on the individual pair
              Originally posted by unwashed
              Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
              Originally posted by Ahimsa
              I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• BrianK
                • Jan 2013

Is there a difference between the BBS p13TF jeans compared to the p13SF?

Comment

• curiouscharles
                  • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Guun View Post
                  Derbies run larger than most other CCP footwear. I'm US9 and CCP7 was too big for me, so you will need likely need size 6
                  this hasn't been my experience - typically always wear a 7 in derbies [and I'm a 42 / 9], whereas in boots i've often been an 8.

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
                  depends on the individual pair
                  precisely.
                  —
                  -

Comment

• mne
                    • Mar 2016

Originally posted by gerry View Post
                    One of those questions which probably has an obvious answer:

What defines a label (in both menswear and womenswear) as streetwear as opposed to high-fashion?

For example, what would Number (N)ine be considered? And how does the definition of either relate to diffusion and bridge lines, if at all?

to me streeetwear has much stronger connection to cultural and social aspects, music, lifestyle, and is very brand (logo) focused.. one subculture can turn a brand into a social phenomenon.. it's not as exclusive and targeting very specific audience like high fashion but it is designed for bigger less demanding audience, and when i say less demanding, it has to look cool and make you belong as opposed to what cut finish and quality of the fabric it has.. but that's just me and how i see it ;) hope it helps

Comment

• DudleyGray
                      • Jul 2013

I know it's been said before, but the lines seem to be more blurred now. I don't mean just in terms of the labels themselves, but how people wear them. Seems that there is a lot more mixing not just from the streetwear market mixing in high fashion, but particularly vice versa. Like a lot of the people who might have previously only worn high fashion pieces now mix with "lesser" things in the name of being on trend or having personal style. I'm wary of personal style anyways, or at least the idea that one should show originality, creativity, and personality through curated consumption rather than production.
                      bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• nicelynice
                        • Oct 2009

Are Casey Casey and Casey Videlanc different lines?

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

Casey Vidalenc was two guys, I recall the label closing down and they continued seperately, the other one under "Casey Casey" and other one was Vidalenc-something..
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• skavant
                            • Sep 2014

Originally posted by BrianK View Post
                            Is there a difference between the BBS p13TF jeans compared to the p13SF?
                            I'm pretty sure that they are the same. Now there are only RF, TF and XTF. The last time I saw him use "SF" was like 2 seasons ago.

Comment

• bukka
                              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Twiterski
                              Curious is anyone know what type of leather Paul Harnden uses for his Chamois Jerkin. Mine is really soft and I'm guessing lambskin or goatskin?
                              Wild guess: chamois?
                              Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• FiggRow
                                • Feb 2014

anyone know what yohjis size 3 shoes correspond to in US?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎