• SuE
    • Jan 2013

will all the missing posts be restored?
    One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• richard_cao
      • Mar 2016

Originally posted by beyondthemeans View Post
      Ok, please don't laugh at me, but I finally received my CCP drips and I think the drips themselves are so uncomfortable to walk on.
      How long does it take for them to wear down?
      Can't answer your question because I don't own a pair of drips. But just want to say it's interesting that you want wear down the drips quicker, most people use anything they can to keep their drips in "good condition"
      Never dress down.

Comment

• GucciAmen
        • Sep 2014

Ok, please don't laugh at me, but I finally received my CCP drips and I think the drips themselves are so uncomfortable to walk on.
        Takes about two weeks to get them down to a "comfortable level", and then flattening them out takes a few months (albeit I didn't wear mine every day). I sympathize with you though, my dripped tornadoes were so annoying until they sanded down. My regular pair of dripped sneakers are much more comfortable though, guess the instability was exacerbated by the heel on the boots...
        Last edited by GucciAmen; 04-19-2016, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• vtlynch
            • Sep 2015

Anyone have any experience ordering from km20.ru? Wondering what kind of experience people have had ordering from there from overseas

Comment

• sunny
              • Dec 2012

I never have ccp drips (can't afford them ). I try to imagine what's the feeling while I am wearing them.

Comment

• t3hg0suazn
                • Jan 2013

bouncy bouncy

Comment

• dji
                  • Feb 2008

Originally posted by t3hg0suazn View Post
                  bouncy bouncy
                  + unstable.

Comment

• Arkady
                    • Apr 2011

Has anyone handled BBS P4-F1291+F189 pants in person? I love the design but something tells me there's a serious turbopenis effect when seated or not perfectly posed.

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

back when I got mine, I used a box cutter to chop of the highest ones. they'll even out any way so fuck it, why be uncomfortable as they are (imo) otherwise pretty comfortable shoes.
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• dji
                        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                        back when I got mine, I used a box cutter to chop of the highest ones. they'll even out any way so fuck it, why be uncomfortable as they are (imo) otherwise pretty comfortable shoes.
                        yeah they're probably Carol's most comfortable footwear design once they're broken in/worn down a bit.

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

best artisanal sneakers ever........

I owned two pairs and I shall own another again
                          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• nonomomo
                            • Oct 2009

I think other CCP footwear aren't as comfortable is because of the insoles. I can't walk/stay in ccp boots for extended period of time without proper insoles.

On the subject of the drips, mine is relatively worn in especially at the heels that there's a "hole" (the rubber worn down that the leather part is exposed.)

Could I just put on some heel tabs or is it better to grind the rubber down and slap on leather protective soles?

Comment

• t3hg0suazn
                              • Jan 2013

I would just keep wearing them down until more leather is exposed, then add a vibram heel. Heel tap on rubber seems iffy

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

I recall seeing taps being used on them by someone. I personally hate taps on any footwear
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎