Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dji
    • Feb 2008

no Julius leather jackets end with elastic cuffs, you would need to have the leather sleeves shortened. not sure how well would work though as the arms on the leather jackets are curved and tapered towards the opening.

Comment

• Speak
      • Nov 2007

Thanks guys, I guess I had better go with something that has elastic arms. Does Rick Owens leather jackets fit pretty true to size? 46=S?

Comment

• Canaduh0415
        • Feb 2008

RO heels...if one wears a 43 in RO sneaks, could he manage a 42 in the Heels?
        It has been a very difficult year

Comment

• AKA*NYC
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Canaduh0415 View Post
          RO heels...if one wears a 43 in RO sneaks, could he manage a 42 in the Heels?
          be careful...i'm a 43 in EVERYTHING but most definitely a 44 in the heels which i finally tried on last weekend. not my steez but really cool buutz.
          LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• tangerine
            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Speak View Post
            Thanks guys, I guess I had better go with something that has elastic arms. Does Rick Owens leather jackets fit pretty true to size? 46=S?
            I have short arms and the Julius jackets I've tried on do not have particularly long arms; I don't think you will have a problem with Julius.

RO jacket sizing is all over the place... really impossible to gauge without trying it on.
            the woman Balmain is wild, casual, explosive cocktail of a sailor and a ballerina

Comment

• XSKY
              • Jun 2008

ye def size up in the heels, they are tight fitting... wear a 42 in the sneaks and a 43 in the heels
              Originally posted by Faust
              snafu, you are such a kunktease.

Comment

• Speak
                • Nov 2007

Thanks again guys, I found a picture of someone my height but about 15lbs lighter wearing the julius jacket

The first guy.

Does that look okay? He's wearing a size 1 though, I would need a size 2. Debating between that and the RO ss 08 moto jacket (the one mike has).

Comment

• Raw Edge
                  • Jan 2008

LUC basics

How are the quality and style of LUC basics like plain short sleeve tees, button downs, etc?

The knits are obviously great, wasn't sure if his basics- plain cotton shirts, pants etc are up to par or their price point.

Comment

• Casius
                    • Dec 2006

I guess it all depends on what you value but I've always thought their tees and button down shirts weren't even close to being worth the money. They're nice, don't get me wrong but they carry a price tag that doesn't match.

The pants, for the most part, are worth it though. I love mine and when I bought them, they were about the same price as the t-shirts in SS08.
                    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Real Real
                      • Feb 2007

Have you guys seen this blog:

http://www.garancedore.fr/en?

Good lord, French women are great.

Comment

• Speak
                        • Nov 2007

Hey All,

Is there a difference between Rick Owens combat boots SS07 and SS08? For some reason (maybe just the pics i'm looking at) the leather looks different, almost like the 07 are softer and more grainy...

SS07

SS08

Thanks!

Comment

• bc3
                          • Jun 2008

the leather is different - ss07 are like cobbly where the ss08 are smooth

the toe is different as well

the ss07's toe seems more elongated due to the fact that the eyelets do not come down as far. SS07 also seem to have this toe-reinforcement thing, that the ss08 do not have, though they dont need it. Have not handled the ss07 in person tho. they both look great when beaten hard
                          Originally posted by Maldoror
                          payment owed is the new gift.

paypal: it's personal

Comment

• Speak
                            • Nov 2007

Is one softer than the other? The 07 appears to be softer and collapse a little more. Is any one more desirable than the other?

Comment

• Sombre
                              • Jan 2009

Not sure if this has been discussed earlier, but does anyone know what happened to Diabro? Last season they seemed pretty well stocked, but this year they have almost nothing. And I mean from any designer. All they have is their own Diabrock. Why is their selection so small this year?
                              An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                              I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• baizilla
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Speak View Post
                                Is one softer than the other? The 07 appears to be softer and collapse a little more. Is any one more desirable than the other?
                                I have the ones from SS07 and they are a lot softer than the SS08 version. Also the leather on the heel is different, the SS07 ones have a rough leather heel.

You should def get SS07 ones if you have chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎