Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • t3hg0suazn
    • Jan 2013

M.A+ is one of the best brands for wide feet. Go tts.

Comment

• BrianK
      • Jan 2013

Who is Chet Dillon by the way? Is he Boris Saberi's brother or just managing the store ? I see him all over BBS hashtags on instagram

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
        • Dec 2012

BBS store in Barcelona ?

Currently in Barcelona for some vacations, and I was wondering if someone around here has been to the BBS store and can share their experience ?

I'd like to know if it's possible to go visit without buying (as it is by appointment only)... don't have money for clothes atm but the sz-mag article on that BBS store really makes me want to go check it out....

also if you guys can recommend stores in BCN (checked the Barcelona thread but didn't find anything really interesting besides Doshaburi, which I remember reading around here is not a super welcoming store...)

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by BrianK View Post
          Who is Chet Dillon by the way? Is he Boris Saberi's brother or just managing the store ? I see him all over BBS hashtags on instagram
          He works at the store and he was helping with the buy in Paris, so you probably see more of him.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• hullabaloo
            • Sep 2015

Do you guys think it's possible to wear RO prisoners pants with boots? I wanna try and make em work with more than just my trainers/sneakers. Boots I was thinking of trying to wear them with are guidi 788z and ann Vitellos.

Comment

• curiouscharles
              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by hullabaloo View Post
              Do you guys think it's possible to wear RO prisoners pants with boots? I wanna try and make em work with more than just my trainers/sneakers. Boots I was thinking of trying to wear them with are guidi 788z and ann Vitellos.
              the felpa version? maybe.

the R / light jersey version? please god no.

-

Comment

• dduyyy
                • Jul 2014

Guys, any idea on a pair of black cropped trousers, or just normal trousers? Something not baggy or skinny, just slim, in cotton or any other fabrics that suitable for me to wear all year round. Something like this one from Sftm fw15:
                http://couturecad.com.au/wp-content/...04-960x640.jpg

Comment

• jimmycs
                  • Mar 2014

Originally posted by dduyyy View Post
                  Guys, any idea on a pair of black cropped trousers, or just normal trousers? Something not baggy or skinny, just slim, in cotton or any other fabrics that suitable for me to wear all year round. Something like this one from Sftm fw15:
                  http://couturecad.com.au/wp-content/...04-960x640.jpg
                  So many to choose from, but my preference would be either Issey Miyake or Attachment because of the material and quality. I have several items and are extremely comfortable.
                  Last edited by jimmycs; 07-04-2016, 01:10 AM. Reason: spelling correction

Comment

• Dropt
                    • May 2009

Have a look at Ann D or CdG Black. I have classic cropped black pants from both in different materials and they're great — one is ramie/wool the other light wool and they complete each other nicely.

Comment

• yubbermax
                      • Jun 2014

Check out Forme for cropped pants. Calculus has a pair on sale now link

Comment

• casem
                        • Sep 2006

How do RO double layer tees run? Most Rick tops and outerwear I am size Large/50 (though my usual size is 48). Drkshdw tees a medium is good for me, wondering if I should go Medium or Large with mainline double layer tee. thanks!
                        music

Comment

• jimmycs
                          • Mar 2014

Originally posted by casem View Post
                          How do RO double layer tees run? Most Rick tops and outerwear I am size Large/50 (though my usual size is 48). Drkshdw tees a medium is good for me, wondering if I should go Medium or Large with mainline double layer tee. thanks!
                          Strictly from my own experience, RO's DLT seems to run a tad larger. Depends on whether you like loose fit or not.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by casem View Post
                            I'd say medium, as they tend to stretch.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• curiouscharles
                              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              I'd say medium, as they tend to stretch.

i always take my DRKSHDW size in Rick basics - even if they're somewhat small at first they'll always stretch.

-

Comment

• gustavobradley
                                • Jun 2016

Anyone have any idea what the leather code LN represents for Rick jackets?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎