X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nictan
    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by kuugaia View Post
    nictan, stadsvandringar and SuperTurboTaco - Thanks guys. That's what I thought...which just sucks literal dick since I'm going to be in Japan mostly in Dec but leaving in Jan. Haha...
    exact same situation as me. i went in june. left 1-2 weeks before sales started at isetan and lift.

Comment

• MoFiya
      • Sep 2007

Where in Italy is Lucas atelier? (out of curiosity, not that I wanna stalk him, of course)
      I have dreams of orca whales and owls
      But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• ETC
        • Mar 2010

just had a question regarding stores(like our affiliates) if you guys know;
        what percentage of the retail price are the clothes/items typically ordered for? and also, considering shipping from the designers/factories and other expenses, how much profit is made from each item/piece of clothing?

just really curious about this, if anyone had some insider info they'd like to share!
        thanks!
        click here

Comment

• croatoan
          • Jul 2007

The percentage can often vary from brand to brand due to various factors being considered; shipping, customs, etc. And, in the end, very little true profit is ever made these days.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by ETC View Post
            just had a question regarding stores(like our affiliates) if you guys know;
            what percentage of the retail price are the clothes/items typically ordered for? and also, considering shipping from the designers/factories and other expenses, how much profit is made from each item/piece of clothing?

just really curious about this, if anyone had some insider info they'd like to share!
            thanks!
            I have a question for you too. Could you tell us how much money you earn a year, your tax bracket, and how much rent you pay and your other living expenses? Maybe throw your paypal password in while you are at it. Thanks!
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Vikeid
              • Feb 2009

have a question about dyeing/bleaching a luc-piece. i often hear about people fucking up luc-stuff when washing or something else. so maybe its not a good idea. but thats why i ask hear : )

anyway, its cream coloured... i would like it a bit more white, maybe completely white. the material is cotton. is it any good method in getting it.. whiter or is bleaching the only method? and is it too risky? or does it usually end up well bleaching a sweater? if anyone tried. thanks

Comment

• ETC
                • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                I have a question for you too. Could you tell us how much money you earn a year, your tax bracket, and how much rent you pay and your other living expenses? Maybe throw your paypal password in while you are at it. Thanks!
                faust, i apologise if my questions were too personal for you. i didnt think it would be much of a problem asking, especially the way this forum links consumers and stores together, i figured there would be some levels of transperancy.
                i was actually really wondering what it takes (financially and emotionally), to start and run a store.

thanks croatoan for your reply.

and faust, you try and promote decent discussion (even going to the lengths of deleting hundreds of useless posts in the cdiem thread, and considering the ccp thread), yet you reply with something as useless as that?
                i know this is your forum, but really?
                click here

Comment

• Chant
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2008

Question has already been answered : retail = wholesale price x between 2 and 3. Usually around 2.7 for the brands we discuss here, iirc.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by ETC View Post
                    faust, i apologise if my questions were too personal for you. i didnt think it would be much of a problem asking, especially the way this forum links consumers and stores together, i figured there would be some levels of transperancy.
                    i was actually really wondering what it takes (financially and emotionally), to start and run a store.

thanks croatoan for your reply.

and faust, you try and promote decent discussion (even going to the lengths of deleting hundreds of useless posts in the cdiem thread, and considering the ccp thread), yet you reply with something as useless as that?
                    i know this is your forum, but really?
                    It was a very useful reply on my part. I was just trying to show you that questions like that are a sensitive matter. Not to me, I don't have a store. But I guess you can't take a hint.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• seenmy
                      • May 2009

dose anyone have a direct email contact for lazzari store in italy?I want to order a jacket but the site wont let me pay using visa debit,(this includes through paypal) so i just wanted to shoot the person who handles that side of stuff a mail so while i sort out how to pay i can set the jacket aside.

Comment

• magic
                        • Feb 2009

you may want to contact Matteo regarding ordering. heres the email, shop@lazzariweb.it
                        Focusing on object details

Comment

• seenmy
                          • May 2009

thank you

Comment

• BSR
                            • Aug 2008

What is the meaning of the letter 'C' at the end of some Julius items' reference codes?

For instance i don't get the difference between the 317KNM14 and 317KNM14-C sweaters pictured here:

pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                            Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• the breaks
                              • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Vikeid View Post
                              have a question about dyeing/bleaching a luc-piece. i often hear about people fucking up luc-stuff when washing or something else. so maybe its not a good idea. but thats why i ask hear : )

anyway, its cream coloured... i would like it a bit more white, maybe completely white. the material is cotton. is it any good method in getting it.. whiter or is bleaching the only method? and is it too risky? or does it usually end up well bleaching a sweater? if anyone tried. thanks
                              Bleaching only removes any existing dye. Often times things will not end up white when bleached because they weren't white to begin with. Maybe try some white dye instead?
                              Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                                What is the meaning of the letter 'C' at the end of some Julius items' reference codes?

For instance i don't get the difference between the 317KNM14 and 317KNM14-C sweaters pictured here:
                                Ben, in the past seasons, the letter 'C' connotes Coated. I'm assuming it's the same for current collections as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎