Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your "holy grail" item of clothing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

i hunted one down last year, ever since the dogs have been barking
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• raddy
      • Oct 2008

I love julius leathers but torso is too short on them for me
      Looking for CCP Rain in 50, IS/MA+ loose trousers (IS S/S10!!)

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by raddy View Post
        I love julius leathers but torso is too short on them for me
        Interesting. That may be the first time that anyone has written that on here! Usually it's the sleeves (such was the case for me as well).
        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• dji
          • Feb 2008

Albert have you tried on the more recent (FW06 onwards) leather jackets with the raglan sleeves? I noticed that you sold the fencing jacket way back when, however the sleeves on that are cut significantly shorter than the newer leathers.

Comment

• jcotteri
            • Jun 2008

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
            nipple buttons are fail.
            yahh was just thinking that about four hours ago when i was checking out some yurious leather in store.. not feeling most of the last collection.. but some basics and maybe a hoodie and maybe the cotton/silk ribbed jersey(or however you spell it) zip.. and maybe the... nah actually not the boots at all really.. none of them..
            WTB: This

Comment

• dji
              • Feb 2008

the zip cardigan is nice J, own one myself . the leathers this season (moto, rider and m65) are kinda of bland, at least they learnt from their mistakes in previous seasons (nipple buttons, curved zippers that mess up the fit, jackets with no pockets).

next seasons leathers are looking more promising with the:
              - simple and clean leather jacket (similar to the SS07 one Who? is selling)
              - redux of the SS08 high collar rider
              - another simple leather with a set in sleeve (similar to the ones from FW05)
              - suede leather jacket wit da fur
              - delicious distressed rider jacket (my favourite from the collection ).

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by dji View Post
                Albert have you tried on the more recent (FW06 onwards) leather jackets with the raglan sleeves? I noticed that you sold the fencing jacket way back when, however the sleeves on that are cut significantly shorter than the newer leathers.

I haven't had the opportunity actually. I should have last time I was at A.

It's good to know though so I don't automatically rule out Julius leathers in the future hehehe. Thanks DJI!
                www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• mesh
                  • Dec 2006

Been meaning to say this for a long time because I keep being open minded but I just can't see the appeal of julius (sorry faust!).

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

don't be sorry :-) surely, there are much worthier things to be sorry about.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fuuma
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mesh View Post
                      Been meaning to say this for a long time because I keep being open minded but I just can't see the appeal of julius (sorry faust!).
                      Even if you think the styling is overdone and dislike the label overall approach you must admit some of the simpler leather are rather nice for a variety of wardrobe. Someone wearing a brown version of a racer collar one could pair it with a button down and some relaxed patterned mid-grey dress pants and say white canvas sneakers for a very different look that you might appreciate a lot, no?
                      Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                      http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Mewtu
                        • Dec 2008

Originally Posted by ProfMonitoff: "Then my friend's cat crapped on it and the dry cleaner couldn't fix it "

Comment

• snafu
                          • Apr 2008

id be happy with pebble ^^^
                          but no matter what id still want sponge bob coat

Comment

• maldoror
                            • Jun 2007

holy grails

-ccp s/s 08 snap crackle and pop rain parka w/out leather vest. still kicking myself for letting one get away on j!yahoo over a year ago, still hating lazzari for not stocking below sz 48

-ccp s/s 07 perforated leather surgical mask

not-so-holy grails (decidedly non-sz shit which I've been fruitlessly questing going on forever)

-raf simons "vous ne pouvez plus ignorer" white sweatshirt (hooded or crewneck)

-ranxerox t-shirt. is to me as kurt cobain converses are to pnod?

-raf simons s/s 03(?) black hoodie with red silkscreen of jaws shark & penelope tree. was my favorite hoodie from late high school through early college until some asshole "borrowed" then promptly "lost" it sophomore year (thieving bastard). can't even find a picture of it now

edit: that raf image looks fucking fantastic with the sz color layout...

Comment

• mass
                              • Sep 2006

these are the only boots i've ever thought to be perfect... i actually am really feeling avantindietro , normally not being a fan of whatever provera whatever whatever yo lkjalksjlkj i'll never have these because i 'm broke and cheap ]:

Comment

• jcotteri
                                • Jun 2008

i like your grails mass
                                WTB: This

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎