Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your "holy grail" item of clothing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackSilver
    • Nov 2008

I DONT CARE I WANT IT!
    Looking for a wrap cardigan! odyn vovk or KK, pm me if you have one for sale in 46-48

Comment

• Spencer
      • Feb 2007

I don't know if I'd call this a "holy grail", but I'll never find them so I'd guess these would qualify. I'd like to have a pair of size 50 CCP twisty jeans. I have them in a 48 and they've always fit slim, but with my ever increasing butt are proving to be to brutal to wear, even by CCP standards. Even if I were find them, I don't know if I'd even be willing to shell out the cash that it would likely take to acquire them anyway, so, holy grail.

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
        I don't know if I'd call this a "holy grail", but I'll never find them so I'd guess these would qualify. I'd like to have a pair of size 50 CCP twisty jeans. I have them in a 48 and they've always fit slim, but with my ever increasing butt are proving to be to brutal to wear, even by CCP standards. Even if I were find them, I don't know if I'd even be willing to shell out the cash that it would likely take to acquire them anyway, so, holy grail.
        I'm with you on the size 50's spencer. I tell you, ever since those jeans were in stores, I have NEVER EVER seen a pair larger than 48. Ever. Tons of pairs in 44-48 have been on SZ and yahoo since then, but I have never seen a pair larger. It's like some sort of sick conspiracy!
        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Time & Space
          • Jan 2008

MA+ Diagonal Lace Ups

Size US 11 or Euro 45-46...

"With all due respect to Jesus Christ, Elvis was the greatest philanthropist of all time" -- Elvis Impersonator

Comment

• grapz
            • Sep 2008

Diet butcher slim skin boots

Comment

• BBYY
              • Mar 2008

MA+ Aviator hoodie in the best colorway ever made (pix stolen from Les)
              Paris Proxy Service

Comment

• maldoror
                • Jun 2007

^ I tried custom ordering the m.a+viator a while back. they linked me to stockists of the current season's version instead. my guess is it would take a (small) bulk order to convince them otherwise. and, of course, $$$$$$$

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

If enough serious people convince me, I might be able to hook something up.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Jon
                    • Apr 2008

you should arrange for an SZ logo to be stitched into collar, Faust.
                    Originally posted by merz
                    perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                      you should arrange for an SZ logo to be stitched into collar, Faust.
                      Don't give me any ideas!
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

sz+ you mean
                        One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                          sz+ you mean
                          sz-, given my banning drive-bys.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

bam!!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

alright guys, no offense, and i much as i love seeing cyrillic but after many months, this russian joke stuff is sort of a thread derail for everyone else please provide translations!

ma--------------
                              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                                alright guys, no offense, and i much as i love seeing cyrillic but after many months, this russian joke stuff is sort of a thread derail for everyone else please provide translations!

ma--------------
                                True, true. I also don't like when people start posting in foreign languages, it's a bit rude. In merz's defense - it's all entirely hilarious and often untranslatable. Above he wrote something like "SZ-, Now with seventy five percent less douchebaggery."

What is this ma--------- thing you keep posting?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎