X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

Re: ccp l/s s/s shirt

you've got 12 minutes to find out today. but as of last week they did.
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]oh, i bought that after being semi-enabled and its a great shirt. i actually love taking risks sometimes, it forces me to wear them more often, which usually makes me love it more than something Im in love w at first sight. i've worn it almost everyday since i got it. the material breathes better than any l/s i have, and the weird fit goes great with a rick tank underneath...a no brainer
      [/quote]

Pnids preaches the truth. I saw it in person and I was in awe. Endorsedddddddddd

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• mamaboy
        • Mar 2008

[quote user="Fuuma"][quote user="Faust"]

What do you think? It's at the top of my list this season, I would say - worth $500?

[/quote]

Is this the one you tried on a N(N)? Looked pretty good...

[/quote]

i kinda feel nn is over , i used to love them,they r too theatrical for me,no?

but what started out as business has quickley turned to pleasure

Comment

• philip nod
          • Aug 2007

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

[quote user="philip nod"]oh, i bought that after being semi-enabled and its a great shirt. i actually love taking risks sometimes, it forces me to wear them more often, which usually makes me love it more than something Im in love w at first sight. i've worn it almost everyday since i got it. the material breathes better than any l/s i have, and the weird fit goes great with a rick tank underneath...a no brainer
          [/quote]

Pnids preaches the truth. I saw it in person and I was in awe. Endorsedddddddddd

[/quote]

good to see you again albert [B]

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[:(]no ballin' for me
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
              • Dec 2006

Faust- I like the Yohji coat you were after a whole helleva lot more. You could rock that thing for years to come.
              "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

oooh with all the enabling words I'm even more interested in seeing the ~~~~secretive~~~~~~ twister-seamu shirt [87]

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• laika
                  • Sep 2006

Faust, i like toggles, and I like toggles on you, but i'm just not crazy about that particular piece. I say save the ballin' for Ann....[75]
                  ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

All this nay-saying makes me kinda happy - maybe I can buy the jacket at like 99% off or something...
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="philip nod"][quote user="Chinorlz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

good to see you again albert [B]

[/quote]

Likewise big P! Again, that shirt is the shit!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Re: ccp l/s s/s shirt

[quote user="mike lowrey"]

oooh with all the enabling words I'm even more interested in seeing the ~~~~secretive~~~~~~ twister-seamu shirt [87]

[/quote]

i didn't give this thing enough of a chance initially. it totally works, and the color is perfect. nod, you should get a sales commission.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                          • Oct 2006

u bought the ccp shirt?
                          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

yes, i got my twist on.

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

[quote user="xadam"][quote user="mike lowrey"]

[/quote]

i didn't give this thing enough of a chance initially. it totally works, and the color is perfect. nod, you should get a sales commission.

[/quote]

oh that's too generous, xadam. but since i just convinced you to get one of your favorite shirts for the rest of your life, pls pm me for my paypal.

Comment

[quote user="philip nod"]

oh that's too generous, xadam. but since i just convinced you to get one of your favorite shirts for the rest of your life, pls pm me for my paypal.

[/quote]

unfortunately, i keep all of my money in gold bullion, which paypal doesn't accept, so i'll have to owe you.

i think there was an agent l sighting at a yesterday, but i didn't introduce myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎