Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • electric_alyce
    • Mar 2008

“How much is it?” she asked Antino Angel Crowley, one of Mr. Owens’s willowy, tattooed, beautiful employees. “It’s an apartment, right?”

“Basically,” Mr. Crowley replied. “It’s $65,000. Which isn’t bad, if you think about it.”

I tried it, and agreed: not bad. Actually, it was a poem.

“You wouldn’t need an apartment,” I said, half-joking. “This coat is like youth and sex and butter all at the same time. You could sleep on the sidewalk and you would never feel a lack. You wouldn’t even need love.” This coat might have humanized Leona Helmsley.
    From NYT article on RO
    Smile! It's the apocalypse

Comment

• reborn
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by electric_alyce View Post
      I remember that article...i made me laugh...and then i cried...and then I went shopping!

Comment

• Fade
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
        wow...OT but this is first time in years i have encountered someone else with 'Fade' in their screen name. It's probably very common, but then again I think i've had this s/n for a bit too long (4 years now!)
        Funny! I used to have another nickname that was "faded" in the past years, but i started 3 months ago to put "fade" cause i feel it more "chic" but you know what?
        I just remember that at the beginning i used the nick "fade to black" too, but that was during my metal period, that after 1 year became "faded" when i've listened for the first time Ben Harper...ah! what music can do....

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎