Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gavroche88
    • Jun 2010

Excellent transaction w/ Chinorlz. Thanks so much.

Comment

• Rem05
      • Oct 2012

Great transaction with BeauIXI!

Comment

• mrbeuys
        • May 2008

Huge thanks to upsilonkng, who ended one of my longest quests for that oiled calf FW09 Berger leather by connecting me to a friend of his in Japan. Couldn't have been nicer and certainly no faster - 2 days from Japan to UK, wearing it now.
        Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Hermit
          • Nov 2012

Thank you blowdown for helping me with my first Julius piece! Even though the tracking number didn't work until it entered my country, it was really nice. Quick shipment, very helpful.

Comment

• RCJEN
            • Dec 2010

received the MA+ boots from Johngd
            nice and responsibly seller

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

A smooth and pleasant transaction with Dawn
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• schemedream
                • Jan 2013

Great interaction with thethief. Answered all my questions and assured me that everything would fit. It did. Thanks

Comment

• Urbaninstitution
                  • Apr 2011

Joker sent me an amazing julius reverse steer skull bag!!

Comment

• messenoire
                    • Nov 2009

in general: please state the shipping costs in your thread or include shipping costs into the listed price of the item. when quoted exorbitantly high prices for shipping on items i'd otherwise buy in a second, it is a bit disconcerting.
                    also recently bought from reo and it went fantastic.
                    Last edited by messenoire; 04-23-2013, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• schemedream
                      • Jan 2013

Big ups to Alseal for the great deal on a few awesome items. They fit wonderfully and he was fast on his replies and shipping.

Comment

• thinbuddha
                        • Jul 2011

flawless transaction with snafu - thank you kind sir

Comment

• rooster
                          • Oct 2012

Props to Alseal and DHC.
                          A+ communication, items shipped quickly. Would buy from them again!

Comment

• qazwsx
                            • Feb 2012

SZ Justice and Equality

-deleted-
                            Last edited by qazwsx; 08-28-2013, 07:54 AM.
                            "Things you own, end up owning you." --- Tyler Durden [FightClub 1999]

Comment

• ambrosian
                              • Dec 2012

TBH I'd still wear them, the slight contrast is... interesting! You could play around with that. However, I can definitely see that under full light the contrast would be extremely evident. The one in snafu's photo is quite brown, were there any other photos of the boots? Putting up just one photo of the browner boot is a little misleading. I think if this Mr. Morgan sees it as a problem large enough to warrant a remake, then there is a indeed a problem. Perhaps a more accurate description could have been provided by snafu, detailing the defect, as I wouldn't simply attribute the colour difference to the boots' character. Especially when listed as "perfect".

I recently had a similar situation occur, bought a pair of boots and it turned out the slider on the back zip of one of them was broken, as well as some of the sewn on lace holes (hard to explain), so I can understand your grievance. But while I could fix these at very little cost to myself, I don't think your problem is that easily remedied.
                              street goth extraordinaire

Comment

• snafu
                                • Apr 2008

Joey,

what can i say im sorry you feel this way, but this is how i bought them.
                                When i sold them i was not trying to trick anyone, i sold them because they did not fit, for a size 41 they fit more like a 42 i stated that in the description. Otherwise i would have worn them as they are.
                                You have to understand a problem in your eyes is not the same as in mine. In the original ebay listing the seller didn't even use their own photos.

If you had concerns you should have asked me for more photos from me; i would have provided them. Its not like i sold you something else, you asked about heels and laces at first, they were not in the mentioned in the description. These are things you expect in the box from the store, sometimes they are not there.

When i listed them here i took my photos (more than the one photo shown above), i showed the boots next to each other in the box, and sold them as they were in the photos. If you really are unhappy sell them on, wait for a solution with Morgan, dye them black your self with feiblings leather dye (i have done this in the past), or send them to be dyed, if you sell them on just take that money to a store and pay over double the price you paid for brand new something you hold in your hands and try on before you buy. But it costs a lot more and that is partially why we buy here.

I was simply trying to state that iv owned many pairs of m.a+ and not always but the colour varies from shoe to shoe and more often with colours, my red derbys were slightly differnt and green boots were also. After a few wears patina makes them a closer match. The only colour to be safe with is black.

The classifieds does not have a return policy, if things dont work out people sell the goods on. If you wanted a return policy in future you state all of this before you send the payment.

Richard

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎