Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GlassOrganelle
    • Aug 2011

rider is an amazingly lovely seller. Fast communication and shipping. Thank you!

Comment

• jimmycs
      • Mar 2014

Copacitec

Had my first endeavor with Copacitec (Kyle) acquiring multiple items from him.

Absolute delight and not a single issue encountered. Upright and honest. Not much more one can ask from a seller. Kyle, thanx so much.

w/ smiles
      Jimmy

Comment

• osssah
        • Nov 2014

Bought WM Cross Ring from Magic. Very happy with it.
        This is my first stylezeitgeist!
        Thank you Magic! and all stylezeitgeist members! :)

Comment

• magic
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by osssah View Post
          Bought WM Cross Ring from Magic. Very happy with it.
          This is my first stylezeitgeist!
          Thank you Magic! and all stylezeitgeist members! :)
          Thanks for your kind words. Enjoy wearing it
          Focusing on object details

Comment

• nvsnli
            • Mar 2013

5/5 with Shucks

Comment

• Shucks
              • Aug 2010

likewise. nice to do business with buyers who don't just dick around...

Comment

• destroymebaby
                • Aug 2012

Bought a MA+ bag from KM80 that turned out to be damaged. But the seller compensated me for the repair and was a gentleman throughout the entire deal. Would not hesitate to do business with him again.
                The morning is not enough.

Comment

• t3hg0suazn
                  • Jan 2013

Another effortless transaction with unwashed. Great photos and accurate descriptions of items. Fast responses, fast shipping.

Comment

• skavant
                    • Sep 2014

A great transaction with neostrifeX. Fast communication and fast shipping!

Comment

• voice_on_tape
                      • Jun 2011

This is a tad overdue but I made purchases from upsilonkng and JohnFG and am very happy. Both sellers were great to deal with and shipped quickly. I highly recommend them!
                      -v_o_t
                      sale items

Comment

• HugAndWug
                        • Aug 2014

Arkady had A++ service. If he manages to find more obscure things hidden away I'll do business with him any day.

Comment

• Law
                          • Dec 2013

Great transaction with ardeetee. Smooth and ultra fast two day Fed Ex shipping

Comment

• Lois Grüveltner
                            • Jul 2010

eton97

In my many years working in' and with fashion I've had the pleasure of dealing with amazing and inspiring people around the world.
                            -And just a while back I met another one of those, mr. eton97!
                            He is a most pleasent and honest man and anyone doing business with him should praise himself lucky! - cause not only is he a magnificent human being, he is also lovely communicating with and he always has the most rarest things for sale for a very attractive price!

This was my first time dealing with him but it will not be the last time!
                            Last edited by Lois Grüveltner; 07-31-2015, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• Lois Grüveltner
                              • Jul 2010

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
                              the thing is u have 4 posts at the time, and after payment u started to ask a lot more questions and ur pretty far and shipping was gonna be $84 after checking, i just would prefer to deal w/ people that
                              1. pay for expensive shipping on their own,
                              2. have more than a few posts and i've dealt w/ before either just small talk or otherwise. after my experience w/ lois gruveltner I just decided to be more cautious who i sell to.
                              my apologies for pulling the deal it just didn't feel great to me , i hope u understand, i think there's been plenty of sellers here that have gotten burned by posters w/ very few posts and very aggressive tactics in regards to negotiating and beyond
                              This is old by now, but since my name is being mentioned I want to tell people my side of the story.

I've had two transactions with upsilonkng, and those two are the only bad ones I've had in here!
                              First one was a pair of bbs pants, which when I got them were ruin and therefor I didn't want them but wanted to return them, which when I told upsilonkng, he replied back that it was just because I couldn't fit the pants I wanted to return them. The pants were tight on me, but that wasn't the point at all!
                              Second deal was a rick leather jacket, which I paid a deposit for, but after waiting a long time and sending him messages without reply I found it weird and collected my deposit back, and first then he replied and wanted to sell the jacket to me, but I didn't want it then.

Not trying to make a big case out of it, cause I don't think that's the way to tell a story, just want to defend my name, when it is being brought up!

Comment

• Arkady
                                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by HugAndWug View Post
                                Arkady had A++ service. If he manages to find more obscure things hidden away I'll do business with him any day.
                                Thank you! Excellent buyer as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎