X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nakata
    Banned
    • Oct 2009

Let's do here! you're too funny dude. i pm'd you the jacket what're you looking for and i told you that i want to sell it at $450 shipped right? then you got back to me that blah blah blah.......and with an offer $275 shipped (your offer is like you're not really interested in it).

i told you that i can't do that. it's too low for what i'm asking. i'll post it up for sale later on (actually i posted it up right after i denied your offer). i'm still follow the rule as well. After one minute i just posted it up for sale, one of members (Sufu and here too) who i've done business with that came up, said he'll take it.

Then you got back to me and asked me what my pp account or send you the invoice. i pm'd back to you and said that "sorry! some one just came up and said he'll take it and hold it for him", and i also said that i can't brake the rule because he said he'll take it before you.

Also, he sent the payment before you sent me a pm to ask me what's my pp account!

i didn't even make a deal w/ you because your offer to compare w/ my asking price, and didn't give you my pp address or even didn't ask your pp address, and didn't say "i'll sell it to you, it'll be yours".

Although, i sold it to him at the same price i was asking you. you didn't accept my asking price, gave me the low offer. Another member came up, got it, paid it. Just tell me who's the 1st person here people?

"if i sold it to you, was it like i broke the rule" and i'll be the same person i met before right?.

p.s you're so funny, c9! i was tried to help you out, get what're you looking for but you broke it. i didn't do anything wrong though.

Note:
    + 1st time i pm'd you at 08:28PM, you got back to me at 08:33PM
    + pm'd at 09:15pm, you got back at 09:22PM
    + pm'd at 09:29, you got back at 09:36
    + pm'd at 09:42, you got back at 10:07
    pm'd 10:25, you got back at 10:35
    What's you said you talked to me every second after you got my asking price and after you throw me a cheapper offer than my asking.
    Last edited by nakata; 03-17-2010, 12:59 AM.

Comment

• comex9
      • Jan 2009

dude, dude, dude, so much talk from you.... how about allowing me a chance at it. you came to me and said nothing about a posting or someone else.

Comment

• nakata
        Banned
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by comex9 View Post
        dude, dude, dude, so much talk from you.... how about allowing me a chance at it. you came to me and said nothing about a posting or someone else.
        Did i tell you that i'll post it up for sale after you threw me a crazy offer compare w/ my asking price (as i said that your offer seemed like you're not interested in it). Did i? do you want me to pull that pm out for you to take a look? Again, then i posted it up for sale after that. A member came up right after my listing and paid within 2 minutes before you accept it and pm'd me to ask my pp account. i haven't given you my pp account or got your pp account and i also told you about that it's pending right when the buyer said he will take it? you want me to pull everything out?

Comment

• jgan85
          • Apr 2008

back on track, great transaction with kucejoe
          ________
          Stock picks
          Last edited by jgan85; 04-05-2011, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• comex9
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by nakata View Post
            Did i tell you that i'll post it up for sale after you threw me a crazy offer compare w/ my asking price (as i said that your offer seemed like you're not interested in it). Did i? do you want me to pull that pm out for you to take a look? Again, then i posted it up for sale after that. A member came up right after my listing and paid within 2 minutes before you accept it and pm'd me to ask my pp account. i haven't given you my pp account or got your pp account and i also told you about that it's pending right when the buyer said he will take it? you want me to pull everything out?

Pull it... I sent my PP address in the beginning and i offered you $375, in which you gave me a 'can't go lower' price, in which i accepted.

Comment

• nakata
              Banned
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by comex9 View Post
              Pull it... I sent my PP address in the beginning and i offered you $375, in which you gave me a 'can't go lower' price, in which i accepted.
              yes i'll do! please correct it. i didn't ask you to give your pp account at all! is that right? answer me?

i told you that wanna sell it at $450. you just got back w/ your pp account and a stupid offer only $275 shipped not $375 as you just said (please correct it). what did i do wrong in this case and w/ you? i pm'd you what're looking for. you gave me a carzy offer to compare w/ my asking. then i had to posted it for sale, then another member came, took it and paid it within ony 2 minutes. Although i sold it to him at the same price that i asked you. The point's from you.

are you over 16 yet? or you try to reach 100s post (i don't. Faust can delete my post if it goes over 50) again how do you feel sad about that when you came up $275 compare to my asking price? have i ever said that i'll sell it to you?

Comment

• huckleberry
                • Jul 2009

Kind of off topic

Comex it says you live in the USA but you speak the most terrible english I have read on this forum for a long time. Just wondering how you communicate with people where you live?
                Also Nakata is completely in the right. If you cant meet the price he was looking for then you clearly aren't going to be able to buy it. Its very simple, if you offer less and he doesnt want less, you will not be able to purchase the item. If someone offers what he is looking for then they are going to be able to purchase the item. Christ.

Comment

• nakata
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2009

honestly i was really nice w/ him. i saw his post regarding the jacket that he's looking for. i pm'd him about the jacket that he's finding. But he got back w/ a low offer $275 shipped to compare w/ my asking price and also w/ his pp account (although i didn't ask him to give me his pp account at all). that's why i had to post it up for sale. Then another member came and paid for it right away. Then i pm'd him back and said i sold it! then he posted and complained about that everywhere and got started first. idk what the kid's thinking of these days!

Comment

• comex9
                    • Jan 2009

Actually, I first offered you $300 and we were going back and forth on this every couple of minutes. The $275 is what I said, Drexl sold his for. i think you had somewhat of a language/understanding issue. No worries, you should have told me you had someone interested, as my last offer was $375 and you countered saying you can't go lower than $430. I feel that you threw out a counter offer, in which I said yes to. No worries. next time keep everyone you're talking to in the loop and watch what you say or how you state the situation. I still feel you were in the wrong, but oh well. and don't try to belittle in your last comment 'kid'. I'm probably twice your age, but none of this matters.

Comment

• comex9
                      • Jan 2009

this is the whole discussion. let's put this to rest and agree to disagree.

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by nakata
                      Sorry! That man paid quickly.

Hope you will find a Julius jacket in sz 4/5 next time!

BesT!

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by comex9
                      ok, i'll take it. $430 shipped. you can send me an invoice or give me your paypal account.

Quote:
                      Sorry friend! Because this jacket is more expensive than the new one that just came out and the other one that D sold. It's like 11000 yen more tho. And in rare size 4 for Julius clothes. The lowest i can do that is $430 shipped in US (more like 70% off and pay the shipping fees for you from Japan to US) (payment as gift).
                      BesT!

Quote:
                      Can we settle on $375 and take it off the market

Quote:
                      ok! that is too low. i think the one Drexl sold that is another one, it's cheaper than tho. you can take a look here:

Mine is 277BLM10-C, another one is 277BLM10.

BesT! don'r worry i'm gonna post it up for sale later on.

Quote:
                      I didn't want to go over $300us or 28000. I can show you an email from Drexl that he sold his for $275. I understand that they are not completely comparable. I'd send you as gift via PP. my account is

Quote:
                      i don't know. The retail's $1300 in US (blackbird) and almost 75000 yen in Japan including the tax. i'll let it go for a steal price $450 shipped (almost 70%) in US (prefered Googlecheckout or payment as gift via pp or you have to pay the pp fees). if you're concerning about my my feedback, please check it out

or here under the name "Kubie". i forgot my password of my email and here. that's why i signed up for the new account.

BesT!

Quote:
                      I'm interested! what are you looking for it....

Quote:
                      title says size 4!
                      PtP: 21.5 inches
                      it looks nicer and cooler than the new. The new one has a lot curves on it, it's like women jacket, imo. Especially this one is more expensive than the new one. The new one is just almost 60000 yen. The 09-10 AW one is around 71000 yen. let me know if you're interested in.

BesT!

Quote:
                      didn't see the size in the title... I shouldn't say size 5, as Julius rarely has this size. Looks amazing as long as the p to p will work.

what are you looking for...
                      thanks,
                      Paul

Quote:
                      i think the one from 09-10 AW that is better than. are you interested in? Dark Black Waxed Destroyed jacket.

The color is deep dark black coating, heavy wax treatment, and amazing distress effects.
                      The condition is like new w/ the _7 hanger. tried it on once-twice times.

Let me know!
                      BesT!

Comment

• nakata
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2009

are you crazy? you just read the whole situation again please! have i ever made a deal w/ you since you just threw me an offers from $275 to $375. did i ever ask you your pp account and gave you my pp account? or did ever tell you that i'll sell it to you.

and i also told you that " Don't worry i will post it up for sale from your offers".

after i just post it up for sale, some one came up, took it quickly and paid it within 2 minutes. it happened before you said you can pay $430 for it right.? That's why i had to tell you that the jacket's pending i'll let you know later if the buyer doesn't send the payment tonight or tomorrow. Did i tell you that? and after 1 minutes i pm'd you again and said "Sorry! the jacket is sold because the buyer paid fast". Just tell me what did i do wrong w/ you and made you crazy like that? i've never broke the rule in that case w/ you right?

Comment

• mrbeuys
                          • May 2008

Guys, mind continuing via PM or letting it rest? Don't think anyone's listening anymore...
                          Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• nakata
                            Banned
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                            Guys, mind continuing via PM or letting it rest? Don't think anyone's listening anymore...
                            Sorry about that, Ppl! i didn't get started first! i don't even know what did i do wrong to make him so crazy in that case. Let do it on my sale thread on SuFu, C9! i will follow it.

Comment

• Peasant
                              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by nakata View Post
                              Sorry about that, Ppl! i didn't get started first! i don't even know what did i do wrong to make him so crazy in that case. Let do it on my sale thread on SuFu, C9! i will follow it.
                              Yeah..No fair!
                              Seriously..Take this shit somewhere else.

Comment

• interest1
                                • Nov 2008

divine intervention please

sain't

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎