Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikeh
    • Feb 2007

hamletpowpowpow - nice dude. shipped super fast. buy his stuff.

Comment

• Raw Edge
      • Jan 2008

I just realized this thing existed. so many people here are awesome buyers and sellers. recent great selleres I've encountered are:
      drexl, ivans on high, canaduh, AKA, docintheory, others i'm sure, i'll post more when i think of them.

Comment

• hamletpowpowpow
        • Nov 2008

maybe all the names should be consolidated into one, easy to read list?

Comment

• dolochov
          • Aug 2009

^ I think that is a very good idea. One could edit the first post in this thread and add the list, which could be updated with every new post.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Are you kidding? It would much easier to blacklist people - the vast majority of people are honest.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• dolochov
              • Aug 2009

But if you are dealing with a member who isn't selling on the market place regulary it may be good to know whether or not another member has already dealt with him before or if you are the first one to do so. This may sound like an extremely pessimistic attitude, but i've been scammed before and became cautious after that experience.
              Of course I know that this list would also mean even more work for you but maybe some other people would also appreciate it.

Comment

• dji
                • Feb 2008

you could just search this thread for the username...

Comment

• Ivans On High
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by tomatous View Post
                  Beardown - Lightning fast shipping and great packaging. Highly recommended!
                  Second that!

Comment

• mononon
                    • Sep 2009

^the rep system is the most overrated and ridiculous idea. it is so out of wack over there and inflated. people will post one picture on a thread like CWG's and get hundreds of rep points .
                    i've been ripped off more times than i'd like to admit over there

i look forward to making a future purchase here!

(sorry if off topic)
                    calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• jumpoff
                      • Jan 2008

As others have pointed out before me, Staton Viguier is a pleasure to do business with.

Comment

• black horizons
                        • Jan 2008

I gotta say that Jason / BC3 is my absolute favorite seller. He is always a pleasure to deal with, helpful, has good stuff in excellent condition, and ships very fast. He is also very accommodating to me specifically since we now have built quite the re pore. As a result I have probably acquired 10+ pieces from him.

Other people whom I have had good experiences with would include bellapietra1501, Who?, ironman, Staton Viguier, and Klangspiel.

Thanks guys for making a wonderful community for me to fill up my wardrobe.
                        www.black-horizons.com

Comment

• fenrost
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2009

i have only dealt with btbam, canaduh and aka*nyc before. they are awesome sellers.

Comment

• zxc4030
                            • Aug 2009

I just boght a rick jacket from c.r.e.a.m. he's very helpful, kind, fast response, AWESOME SELLER. I definitely buy from him again, if he has some good stuffs!!

Comment

• nellytheelephant
                              • Mar 2008

Tiger

Just bought a couple of CCP bits from Tiger and was very impressed. Definite recommend.

Comment

• munch
                                • Aug 2008

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
                                munch - great seller, real fast & easy communication, item was as described

DJI - kinda older deal, yet a great seller
                                thanks, same goes for you!

I've traded/bought/sold with Gunjah, jojje and MoFiya so far... and kavaj (who rarely posts here any more but always gets me awesome deals)
                                might have missed someone, but I'll be sure to add if I can recall...

all are top notch, everything done without any fuss, jojje lives in the same city as me though but I highly doubt he would be a bad seller online.

I think cpaik is registered here too, bought a pair of cloak desert boots from him via SuFu and had some problems with getting my payment through (paypal wasn't working and google checkout was troublesome...) but he had held the item for me for a.. very generous amount of time to say the least.

^ those people are highly recommended, and I don't think that I will ever have a problem with a seller here on SZ anyway!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎