Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thedevilisinthedetails
    • Nov 2008

Just received my purchase from catfood. Answers private messages quickly and item came fast and as described. Good seller

Comment

• mrbeuys
      • May 2008

Originally posted by Lou
      That's official, Snafu joined the asshole club.
      [...]
      I just want to be sure that he won't be able to do this again, 3 transactions with him, and i got problems 3 times with him...
      Find it hard to believe Snaf's gone to the dark side... Strikes me as a real and honest chap in real life and on here.

But to your point, you know the saying...
      "Fool me once..." etc etc
      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

/\ while that is true, to blame someone who's been fucked over is kinda wrong, no?
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
          • Jan 2008

I mean, I think Lou should have noticed earlier, but until/unless snafu posts an explanation here, I'd say there's a pretty good warning not to deal with him.
          Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• mrbeuys
            • May 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            /\ while that is true, to blame someone who's been fucked over is kinda wrong, no?
            Totally, wasn't meant like that of course. But after the second time I would have smelt the coffee. Apologies, Lou, wasn't meant to ridicule you, just a general rule, y'know.
            Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• sky cracks open
              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by awlouie View Post
              Just wanted to say that Acid, Bitter and Sad is a good communicator and fast delivery!
              I second this.

Very fast shipping and good product!

Comment

• gnosisdog
                • Mar 2009

tjoek was selling a Jil Sander jacket I wan't sure was going to fit me. His communications were so knowledgable and thorough that I took a chance and it worked out beautifully. His shipping from Australia was also very fast. Great seller.

Comment

• dee
                  • Aug 2008

I bought a pair of drkshdw jeans from Faust awhile back. There was a defect that he didn't know about, and got a partial refund for it.

Recently dealt with ardeetee, random, and duncan_. Fast shipping. Couldn't ask for a better transaction. :)

Comment

• derpington
                    • Oct 2009

I recently purchased new_dawn_fades' RO perfecto. The transaction was very smooth with great communication. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him in the future.

Comment

• hommedeguerre
                      • Jun 2009

Just got a Werkstatt ring from "duncan_" and am very pleased. It's too small for me, but that's my fault! Great seller!
                      Le 21ème

Comment

• Pinoy
                        • Dec 2006

i've dealt with drexl on numerous occasions and he's been nothing but the best.

that being said, i am having some transaction problems with kbi. he committed to purchasing a julius moto leather some time ago, but has since ignored my requests/PMs for a paypal payment. Has anyone heard from him? He continues to browse the forum without responding, so I'm a bit concerned.

Comment

• hommedeguerre
                          • Jun 2009

Hmmm, I bought a LUC Beanie from him and haven't received it yet...I'll post here when I get it to confirm how my transaction goes/went with him. Nervous now.
                          Le 21ème

Comment

• Vikeid
                            • Feb 2009

im sad to hear that so many seems to have problems in the classifieds recently.

most recently ive purchased form jumpoff and scottm. both of them extremely kind and have had no problem. have bought from many others and everything have worked very well.

Comment

• KM80
                              • Mar 2008

Just purchased something from Drexl and the entire experience was a pleasure.

Comment

• nellytheelephant
                                • Mar 2008

Just bought from Chinorlz and it went very well.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎