Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mononon
    • Sep 2009

this guy looks so funny decked in DD, ann, UC...

calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• merkuri
      • Sep 2009

i wouldn't mock someone who has an attack claw at the ready.

Comment

• theaddict
        • Apr 2008

Funny, i know this guy. He is the buyer for the multibrand store Space MUE in Seoul. Last time i have seen him is at the Rick show last summer in Paris. He is a supernice guy...but i wont argue about his facial expression on this particular pic!
        Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• delphine
          • Sep 2009

I don't see the WTFness of this pic. Do these brands require one to don an angry or downcast countenance to match?

I like his jolly look and it doesn't seem out of place with the clothing, IMO.

And the "attack claw" is nothing more than him holding a plastic cup. Probably at some event, he's had a drink, he's happy.
          Last edited by delphine; 12-21-2009, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• mononon
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by delphine View Post
            I don't see the WTFness of this pic. Do these brands require one to don an angry or downcast countenance to match?

I like his jolly look and it doesn't seem out of place with the clothing, IMO.

And the "attack claw" is nothing more than him holding a plastic cup. Probably at some event, he's had a drink, he's happy.
            ^^it just doesn't look right to me. something about it is off...
            calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• Fade to Black
              • Sep 2008

that particular outfit looks fine

but there's a kind of look in the darkness that requires a certain appearance to match however democratic clothes should be...hey, if you're going to dress the part, you could at least look it...no point putting on all that black and menace if you're bouncing around as chubby happy jolly rogers
              www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• delphine
                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                that particular outfit looks fine

but there's a kind of look in the darkness that requires a certain appearance to match however democratic clothes should be...hey, if you're going to dress the part, you could at least look it...no point putting on all that black and menace if you're bouncing around as chubby happy jolly rogers
                Since when is black necessarily a color of darkness and gloom. I especially find these cuts quite light. Chubby, happy people are banned from these brands?? In fact, the contrived "badass" or "suicidal artist" personas that people acquire are pretty nauseating.

It's especially interesting that you would make this comment as I would picture you in Calvin Klein or Armani or Marc or almost anything besides what's going around on StyleZeitgeist, but you don't like that stuff, you like what's here - I think that's great, you should wear what you like! And I think this kid looks casually fine here too. But he's not my pal so I'll stop defending him and ruining the fun.

Comment

• move_ment
                  • Feb 2009

the only only real problem is the 5 different shades in each item he is wearing, it just comes across slightly forced. other than that, a more severe/interesting haircut would be in his best interest.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Proenza surfboard - only $3k.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Aleks
                      • Feb 2009

This is just ridiculous, it's only been a year since ann's released too

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.as...seasProdID=51I

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

/\ this is positively nasty. Anyway, LVR is like one big home to WTF.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fade to Black
                          • Sep 2008

ahahaha when i clicked on that link i had a gut feeling it was gonna be the ripped balmain t-shirt.

that is taking the whole genre of designer clothing parody to some mindblowing next level.
                          www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Peasant
                            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by mononon View Post
                            ^^it just doesn't look right to me. something about it is off...

I agree. It doesn't look bad. But it doesn't look natural. There's quite a few garments that I love, but when I put them on I quiver at the site.

Maybe not a WTF moment. Something about it is funny though. Posture?

Comment

• routineriot
                              • Apr 2009

margiela suite
                              650 euros a night and up

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎