Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nictan
    • Jul 2009

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

last collection!! free sizing. kop now!!

Comment

• mesko
      • Nov 2009

Comment

• gnarjen
        • Oct 2009

it makes sense that this would be sold out at $650

Comment

• Geezor
          • Jun 2010

Awesome !

Comment

• sargon97
            • Jan 2009

Its for the baller hardware hacker. Needs to be modified to make into a grounding bracelet.

Originally posted by Zhou View Post
            Didn't know I could get 1.7 for a melterd rca cable, guess I know what Ill do at work tomorrow

Comment

• mauser
              • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Eternal
              VA leather @Darklands currently higher priced than a CCP leather. Always considered VA "reasonable" priced.
              Yep that's some crazy shit, that.

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
                • Jan 2007

^ far from a carbon copy. so many details are different. plus it's not like the RO jacket's pattern was very new either. these things have been around for decades.
                Originally posted by jogu
                i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• BeauIXI
                  • Nov 2008

Can't escape the obvious similarities though.
                  Originally posted by philip nod
                  somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by BeauIXI View Post
                    Can't escape the obvious similarities though.
                    word. I'd say its pretty obviously influenced, as is a good amount of their other stuff. Kumagai loves to knock of RO and a variety of other labels. its a pity as he is cabable of designing some nice garments and has the resources to produce really nice materials.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• mononon
                      • Sep 2009

^i also remember those one pair of attachment sneakers that looked exactly like the B/W Rick high top trainers too. believe shawn was selling them here as well.
                      calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• BSR
                        • Aug 2008

right, lowrey, i've seen several of these blatant ripoffs from KK, without finding a reasonable account for it. So it has raised the following dilemma to me: usually, ripoffs are bad but cheap copies of the original, cf Blackscissors leathers that cost 1/10 of the RO jacket they imitate. On an other level, there are designers that don't seem to have trust in their own ideas, and prefer to take 'inspiration' from the work of others (some beloved SZ designers fall into this category i'm afraid, a well-known 'handmade' shoemaker of course, but others as well). But Kumagai has his own designs, it seems... (i don't really know his work to be honest) so WTF ?

and, last but not least: what if a ripoff was better than the original? Imagine that the attachment version of the Intarsia jacket was made of a far better leather than the RO version, with a better cut, better stitchings, and so on...? which one would be the best to get?
                        pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                        Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                          On an other level, there are designers that don't seem to have trust in their own ideas, and prefer to take 'inspiration' from the work of others
                          I think it has to be related to this. maybe he doesn't have enough ideas to produce full collections so these inspired things are sort of fillers. or alternatively, he is insecure about his own designs and wants some safe items which will sell.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• jgan85
                            • Apr 2008

Originally posted by BSR View Post

and, last but not least: what if a ripoff was better than the original? Imagine that the attachment version of the Intarsia jacket was made of a far better leather than the RO version, with a better cut, better stitchings, and so on...? which one would be the best to get?
                            i think the choice between the two would directly reflect whether one believes in buying the item of clothing or the idea..
                            ________
                            Hot box vaporizers
                            Last edited by jgan85; 04-05-2011, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• swami
                              • Jul 2008

We are also always assuming that most shoppers are as educated about the brands and collections as most on here are , which is not the case. If I found at a store ,2 similar looking styles from different designers I would try both and end up with the one that works for my body type.
                              As for the ones that do know the difference its pretty obvious which way to go ... Chicken no egg????

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎