• Show
Clear All
  • jogu
    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by galia View Post
    I died inside a little

[youtube
    bwaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha
    that other girl looks dumb as hell too , she reminds me of these kids i knew in hs who were from the burbs and were into " punk " and wore plain stuff like that , like socks on their arms etc

Comment

• messenoire
      • Nov 2009

every time that video plays vivienne westwood dies a little bit inside.

Comment

• casem
        • Sep 2006

I love how the lady clearly has a disdain for "punks" while attempting to show you how to dress like them.

The competency level reminds me of this guy:
        Last edited by casem; 07-03-2011, 02:14 PM.
        music

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by galia View Post
          I died inside a little

I want to put a pistol in her mouth and pull the trigger and see her brains splatter on the white wall and feel her warm blood on my face.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Sombre
            • Jan 2009

^Agreed. For once I agree with the youtube comments too. I like this one: 'ARGH MY EYES !! vomit ........ oh god , that was awful ... i feel violated .... vomit vomit vomit .. a friend emailed me this link as a joke ... i'm going to kill him." Don't shoot the messenger .
            An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
            I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• JD_May
              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
              I want to put a pistol in her mouth and pull the trigger and see her brains splatter on the white wall and feel her warm blood on my face.
              Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
              ^Agreed.
              Do you think that SZ was already on some sort of government watch list prior to these posts, or did that just do it?
              In a perfect world you could fuck people without ever giving them a piece of your heart.
              And every glittering kiss and every touch of flesh is another shard of heart you'll never see again.

Comment

• It only gets worse.. this would actually make a good comedy show if it wasn't for real.

I love how the model is wearing a shiny wedding ring for her first online date and how she flashes it in the end. Hilarious.

Edit: Thanks for sharing this galia, I'm totally hooked on these videos now. Great humor for a boring office day.

Comment

• hwai333
                  • Jul 2010

wtf is up with verypoolish shipping prices

Comment

• eton97
                    • Dec 2008

I assume wendi braswell will be the star special guest contributor to the first edition of the sz magazine?
                    I particularly found her tutorial on how to do 'punk' enlightening. Needless to say I now have ripped knee holes in my denim jeans and am glad to say that punk is now part of my look.

Who needs sz when you have wendi
                    you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

omg you are sooooo punk
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• eton97
                        • Dec 2008

That's coz I'm versatile and stylish. Also rather than mock experts, I sit back, listen and learn. Thank you Wendi. I can now competently do punk, goth and smart casual. Holding out on her ninja tutorial, but I have my thumb nails painted black in anticipation. I just know that's going to be her first point in ninja cool.

After listening to her talk about Internet dating and the importance of having a true to life photo, I thought about changing my avatar, but on reflection it's pretty much true to life.
                        you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• david s
                          • Jul 2010

Thought I would try for a little trivia.

Who is responsible for this horrible piece that looked like I cut up my grandmas curtains :

first hint can be found on yoox for $280 currently
                          It's absolutely Hedious!
                          shy poser

Comment

• Servo2000
                            • Oct 2006

raf simons

too easy

i dont know how but the fabric on those is so unusual that i feel like somebody will be able to find a way to style them well
                            WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Johnny
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by david s View Post
                              Thought I would try for a little trivia.

Who is responsible for this horrible piece that looked like I cut up my grandmas curtains :

first hint can be found on yoox for $280 currently
                              Enough is ENOUGH! I have had it with these motherfuckin' snakes on this motherfuckin' see through vest thingy! Everybody strap in! (extracts his gun) I'm about to put on some fuckin' decent clothez.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Ah, is the snakes top the first official reapperance in the WTF thread?
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎