Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • michael_kard
    • Oct 2010

Same with the Julius t-shirt from FW10...
    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• david s
      • Jul 2010

yes Raf it is.

damn I thought I found a good one, should have known it would be easy.

and are reappearance as well, maybe there could be a hall of fame of wtfs?
      It's absolutely Hedious!
      shy poser

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by david s View Post
        , maybe there could be a hall of fame of wtfs?

and this with its Yoox price would really do well there.............
        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Aleks
          • Feb 2009

Comment

• michael_kard
            • Oct 2010

Originally posted by zamb View Post
            this with its Yoox price would really do well there.............
            The t-shirt is one of the nicest I own, but I got it for 1300 USD less...
            Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• darkbydesign
              • Sep 2010

That woman doing the punk video really shouldn't be a stylist. She stands for everything I hate in fashion. And yes, all the punk video needs is a little red and it'd be perfection.

Comment

• Wiggles
                • Sep 2008

Can someone else in NYC back me up with a wtf for the sculptures in the RO store now? Personally I really wasn't liking them - they really close off the feeling of the store and made me feel .000001 feet tall.

Comment

• michael_kard
                  • Oct 2010

These are the coolest pants you will ever see, and if lucky enough, ever own.

They are the much sought after, super rare, the original HELMUT LANG motorcycle pants.

I've been collecting his original works for the past 15 years, and have 3 different jackets made of the same material - however, the pants

are like the holy grail - no one knows how many were made, and those that were made, were super expensive and super limited numbers.

I purchased these at his last runway show in Milan, and I paid through the ear to get them $2,125 US DOLLARS, knowing how super rare and expensive they were.

A little about HELMUT LANG. He used the most craziest and expensive materials, and took it one step further, he would make these amazing

material combinations that did not exist before - such as these pants: 51% Polyster, 49 % Polyutherene, and THEN he aged it giving it a vintage look, THEN he SUPER

WAXED it, giving it the coolest unusual oregami motorcyle pant you will EVER SEE. That is why he quite/got fired - since PRADA the owners who bough him out, told him to stop making

such expensive clothes with such expensive processes - he said NO, and that was the end of HELMUT LANG (all his stores were closed and sold off)

This like ALL Great Helmut Lang clothes was made in ITALY. Only the best! (Please, this is not the HELMUT LANG you see now, made in China!!! :( and by a huge

conglomerate with poor materials, etc). There is not a real motorcyle pant made by any high end Italian clothes manufacturer, the closest is GUCCI leather motorcyle pant, but the

construction and design is no where near the HELMUT LANG, followed by some faux type pants ie a Jil Sander pant, Prada motorcycle pant, and you can forget about all the rest - simply does not exist.

As you can see from the PICS abve these are REAL mortotcycle pants - with details galore - too many to mention. For instance, see pic # 8 that is a REAL inside flap of the inside of the pants.

These pants are even LINED! They have extra buttons, extra snaps, secret pocket in the inside, hanging straps from the inside to hang the pants properly, a mini belt on the side that goes INSIDE

of the pant on your back - see it on picture #9, AMAZING! Plus metal zippers on the side legs, metal snaps in the front! They even have special knee padding! The details and craftsmanship are second to NONE. That is why he was considered a genius of the fashion world and rightly so.
                  Buy here...

Comment

• Skye X
                    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
                    every time that video plays vivienne westwood dies a little bit inside.
                    This.

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    I want to put a pistol in her mouth and pull the trigger and see her brains splatter on the white wall and feel her warm blood on my face.
                    And most definitely this.

Do these people not do any research? Punk for girls my ass. Good job, Wendi. Congratulations on your reinforcement of gender stereotypes and ability to turn an important subculture into a footnote in your failed library of styles. Lauraine Leblanc would have a field day with this woman.

Comment

• interest1
                      • Nov 2008

That kick in the eye Peter Murphy promised us 30 years ago is ready for delivery.

.once. + .once more

.The 411

.Doubt I lol alone, tho..

sain't

Comment

• Originally posted by interest1 View Post

That kick in the eye Peter Murphy promised us 30 years ago is ready for delivery.

.once. + .once more

.The 411

^Oh, hell no... no, no, no...

Comment

• kunk75
                          Banned
                          • May 2008

just burned my Should the World Fail to Fall Apart vinyl in hopes the gods accept my sacrifice and right this wrong

Originally posted by interest1 View Post

.once. + .once more

.The 411

Comment

• Johnny
                            • Sep 2006

mutton dressed as yohji

Comment

• interest1
                              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by flux View Post
                              ^Oh, hell no... no, no, no...
                              Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                              just burned my Should the World Fail to Fall Apart vinyl in hopes the gods accept my sacrifice and right this wrong
                              Well the good news is that it's already come to pass. Yeah, the wtf-fest hit its high last summer, and I'd imagine by now, there's nary a velveteen loafer with a face on it to be found (knock on plywood).

My guess is that either the shoe designer & Peter are longtime friends and he thought it'd be a riot to be "commemorated" in such a way – OR he was approached by the designer, who wrote him a nice-sized check for the privilege of being associated with the kind of coolness he will never get close to possessing with that joke-shit footwear he makes.

Who knows, maybe the well runneth a bit dry these days for Mr Murphy and it was easy $$$ he didn't have to lift a finger to earn. Doubt he lost a wink of sleep over how it made him look, either. The man secured his demi-god status in rock star history long ago & he knows it. At this point, nothin' can touch him.

That said, of course I winced. My nightmares aren't even as frightening as this shit, lol. I can think of better places to stick Peter Murphy's face than on some fugly shoe, but that's neither here nor there..
                              sain't

Comment

• DRRRK
                                • Aug 2009

Oh Boris...

New pricing belongs here as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢