Clear All
  • Crowzer
    • Feb 2011

One word for Justien Bieber: SACRILEGE

Comment

• kunk75
      Banned
      • May 2008

suffering isn't what it used to be. there are a lot of americans truly suffering but you won't find a lot among the ows protesters. typical american xenophobia going on down there

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
      btw, re: ows. being able to afford something doesn't mean you can't tell right from wrong. how about this. god forbid one of these ballers has a child with a serious illness and even tho u have been paying out the ass for insurance they will only cover some of it so you rack up a good 250k in medical bills and have to declare bankruptcy. what laws and regulations do you think were put in place (or removed) in the past that made this possible? and how? its the money in politics. simple as that. and thats what this is all about

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
        oh no way. nooo waaaaaay. oh man no no no no no.

seeing a celeb wearing my shit has never bothered me until now.
        hahaha, my thoughts exactly. I don't care what Brad, Jude or Seal cop, but that little piece of shit wearing this is out of line.
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• kunk75
          Banned
          • May 2008

blame the stylist. if he had his way he'd probably be shopping at hollister

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
            there are a lot of americans truly suffering but you won't find a lot among the ows protesters.
            does that make the cause any less valid, though?
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• kunk75
              Banned
              • May 2008

in a way, yes. If they told him to wear a hazmat suit, he would. Poor bastard doesn't know any better.

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
              does that make the cause any less valid, though?

Comment

• cjbreed
                • Feb 2009

the stylist should know better. there are limits
                dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• kunk75
                  Banned
                  • May 2008

can't you just picture it:

"try this. is may-plus, like the hottest new japanese designer. it's like diesel black gold with an edge."

Comment

• tron
                    • Dec 2010

Kunk you just made me spit coffee all over my keyboard.
                    I tip my hat to you
                    "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• en0rm
                      • May 2010

hahahah shit kunk i can soo picture that

Comment

• Phantom
                        • Mar 2011

Bear Grylls is making a sealskinn vest.

Comment

• Patroklus
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2011

^i guess, in theory. hasn't been well articulated and I certainly can't align with it in good faith when i blow $300 on tissue paper tee shirts.
                          Your consuming habits don't move you out of the middle class. You don't have access to new wealth as its printed and you certainly aren't benefiting from the heist of public funds. I don't think you're being malicious here, I just don't think you've actually taken the time to learn about OWS and thus don't really have an opinion on it.

Comment

• kunk75
                            Banned
                            • May 2008

so getting wealthy from other means is ok? how about if one of my clients is an evil bank? or what about the interest you collect from having your money in one of these evil entities? Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I guess OWS is boosting the economy by way of middle class NYPD officers burning overtime like it's meth. The fed and the gov't who forced banks to lend to anyone with an SS# are just as guilty and just as complicit. It is fucking ludicrous to think I am somehow misguided in thinking the owe movement is bullshit. I am glad americans are finally taking a stand, I just wish they new what they were taking a stand against by and large. Banks are scum, thanks for the newsflash ladies and gents.

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
                            Your consuming habits don't move you out of the middle class. You don't have access to new wealth as its printed and you certainly aren't benefiting from the heist of public funds. I don't think you're being malicious here, I just don't think you've actually taken the time to learn about OWS and thus don't really have an opinion on it.

Comment

• Lane
                              • Aug 2010

so getting wealthy from other means is ok? how about if one of my clients is an evil bank? or what about the interest you collect from having your money in one of these evil entities? Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I guess OWS is boosting the economy by way of middle class NYPD officers burning overtime like it's meth. The fed and the gov't who forced banks to lend to anyone with an SS# are just as guilty and just as complicit. It is fucking ludicrous to think I am somehow misguided in thinking the owe movement is bullshit. I am glad americans are finally taking a stand, I just wish they new what they were taking a stand against by and large. Banks are scum, thanks for the newsflash ladies and gents.
                              The fed is the biggest culprit of all, since its largely their economic practices that allow for all of this shit to even occur in the first place. They are the ones that allow that freshly "printed" money to reach the bankers hands. By the time they fall into the poors hands that's when the inflation finally kicks in.

Shit, its hard to even consider the Fed part of the government since the private interests are the motivation behind all action concerning loose monetary policy; which grants these guys their financial playground.

Comment

• kunk75
                                Banned
                                • May 2008

^bingo. all these people that were dying for a new democrat president got the most bank friendly president of all. Congratulations. Maybe one day we will get to a place where your choices aren't a phony in a mask vs. a senile old fuck who is dumb enough to get in the same room with Pallin.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎