X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patroklus
    Banned
    • Feb 2011

I'd put money on most of Rick's female clients being 30+ and have or are starting to have children.

Comment

• michael_kard
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by rilu
      but michael, why? :p why would a mother not wear such boots? though i've seen offers of some heels on ebay saying stuff like "now that i am a mother, it doesn't suit me anymore to wear this type of footwear", which nicely recreates the good old patriarchal dichotomy in the image of a woman :-/
      I'm not commenting on it as being bad or good. In fact I think the photo of a mother wearing those shoes is a beautiful and very inspiring sight. The only real issue I can indicate is that perhaps the shoes might be uncomfortable for a mother who is not used in wearing heels like mine. Anyhow, last year I actually convinced my mother to try on Ann's FW10 heels and I thought she looked beautiful (although she could barely walk!).

Still, as a very young guy who was raised in a very conservative place I thought it was somehow interesting that a mother would wear those shoes. That's all I wrote, I guess in a vague way, but the rest of the "discussion" stems from mrbeuys's assumption of what I meant and not what I actually intended to convey.
      ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
      Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• volta
        • May 2009

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
        wall of text
        creep.

Comment

• theaddict
          • Apr 2008

You definitely have not seen NY-mothers...they are skinnier and more dressed up than all the models around...at least in the West Village...
          Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• theaddict
            • Apr 2008

...HOW old are you again? And WHERE exactly do you live? Just to be sure...

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
            I'm not commenting on it as being bad or good. In fact I think the photo of a mother wearing those shoes is a beautiful and very inspiring sight. The only real issue I can indicate is that perhaps the shoes might be uncomfortable for a mother who is not used in wearing heels like mine. Anyhow, last year I actually convinced my mother to try on Ann's FW10 heels and I thought she looked beautiful (although she could barely walk!).

Still, as a very young guy who was raised in a very conservative place I thought it was somehow interesting that a mother would wear those shoes. That's all I wrote, I guess in a vague way, but the rest of the "discussion" stems from mrbeuys's assumption of what I meant and not what I actually intended to convey.

Comment

• Carcass
              • May 2010

SZ has been so touchy lately. I honestly don't think there was anything creepy or offensive about what michael_kard had to say (though I think he's kind of talking himself into a hole now), mostly because I don't analyze every word of every sentence I read on the internet, especially in the WTF thread. I think we'll all know when someone crosses a big, thick line, but until then, it's really not necessary to get everyone involved in philosophical debates over vaguely off-hand comments.

Comment

• kunk75
                Banned
                • May 2008

i am practically a woman in my mid 30s with kids and rick owens boots.

Comment

• tomatous
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2009

Funny you mention that, because I was about to say, aren't those kunk's legs? ha!

Comment

• almroth
                    • Jul 2008

Comment

• Patroklus
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                      i am practically a woman in my mid 30s with kids and rick owens boots.
                      Oh, you're not a woman yet. Not until we consummate this relationship.

unless there's something you should tell me...

Comment

• volta
                        • May 2009

don't get too excited now, kard.

write a novel about them.

Comment

• theaddict
                          • Apr 2008

hahahahaha... We want to see your leggos Kunk!

Can you please mimic the ebay pic setting? That would be hilarious...

Comment

• kunk75
                            Banned
                            • May 2008

i just need a cat and some nice panties first, i will try.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                              • May 2008

Can I just say you are all cunts.
                              Interest1's spidey senses should surely wake up now?

And btw, as I am technically English I can use the CUNT word all I want. Fuck you.

WTF?
                              Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• endersgame
                                • Aug 2009

i don't think i can top rick mom this time, but here's another..

2 bidders fighting over a piece of wood. shipping out of OZ is $$$..

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎