X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • interest1
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by the breaks View Post

if you cropped out the feet i wouldn't be able to tell if that's the front or the back

I'd call that a double-sided WTF.

Oh, look. Another.

sain't

Comment

• mrbeuys
      • May 2008

Fuck, I thought that was the back until I read your post
      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Shucks
        • Aug 2010

careful not to make that mistake when the lights are out.

Comment

• mrbeuys
          • May 2008

What's the danger?
          Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

//\ zing!!!
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• interest1
              • Nov 2008

we love it when you zing
              sain't

Comment

• MJRH
                • Nov 2006

what the shit?

soooo if any of you needed a new calendar...

This project may be a turn off for some due to the emphasis on 'poop'.

come on, sz... don't turn your back on this amazing opportunity!

ain't no beauty queens in this locality

Comment

• Dane
                  HAMMERTIME
                  • Feb 2011

^ gross

What's with this suicide-over-twitter thing that's been happening lately?

The Verge is about technology and how it makes us feel. Founded in 2011, we offer our audience everything from breaking news to reviews to award-winning features and investigations, on our site, in video, and in podcasts.

I wish people would reach out to a proper resource instead of random strangers on the interwebs. Very sad.
                  i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• eleven crows
                    • Mar 2011

Suicide's a funny thing isn't it? Funny in the sense that anyone who commits it is regarded as being in need of treatment, therapy, or spiritual re-alignment.

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                      What's with this suicide-over-twitter thing that's been happening lately?
                      I wish people would reach out to a proper resource instead of random strangers on the interwebs. Very sad.
                      what constitute a proper resource?
                      Isn't the current collective consciousness of our society, a fertile ground for suicide.......

Originally posted by eleven crows View Post
                      Suicide's a funny thing isn't it? Funny in the sense that anyone who commits it is regarded as being in need of treatment, therapy, or spiritual re-alignment.
                      what do you think they need if not those things?
                      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• eleven crows
                        • Mar 2011

In some cases: nothing. Everyone has the right to end their own life. I'd put death down as the one core rights we all possess. It's a shame it's so stigmatised.

Comment

• Dane
                          HAMMERTIME
                          • Feb 2011

My theory - I agree everyone has the right to do as they wish with their life. That being said, if someone is publicizing their intent on twitter, they appear to not have fully made the decision to live or die, and perhaps speaking to a loved one or professional (proper resources I was mentioning Zamb) would help them make their decision, whatever that may be, as opposed to some random fucktard with no valid advice.
                          i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by eleven crows View Post
                            In some cases: nothing. Everyone has the right to end their own life. I'd put death down as the one core rights we all possess. It's a shame it's so stigmatised.
                            So in this sense if I desire to die and i ask someone to kill me and they do should they be charged for murder?

regardless of what our philosophical believes are, there are some things deep down in our core as human beings that we know ought not to be, even though they might exist. I can say with certaintly, that no one, absolutely no one in thier right state of might and with positive circumstances around them desire to die..........no one.
                            Death is mankind's greatest enemy, and the entire history of human civilization can be summed up as mankind's collective effort to overcome death

Yes everyone has the freedom to harm themselves, and that includes ending ones own life, but their is a difference between being free to do something and having a right. no one has a right to die because we are not the source of our origins, we did not give life to ourselves.....

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                            My theory - I agree everyone has the right to do as they wish with their life. That being said, if someone is publicizing their intent on twitter, they appear to not have fully made the decision to live or die, and perhaps speaking to a loved one or professional (proper resources I was mentioning Zamb) would help them make their decision, whatever that may be, as opposed to some random fucktard with no valid advice.
                            I am not even gonna comment on the twitter aspect, for the most part i have intentionally avoided certain types of social media because now such things have becomes substitutes for human interaction, and we are now a part of a world that has become a hotbed for self destruction by misguided individuals. But yes, I agree with you, seeking proper attention for ones issues/ problems is always good.......... I think that a significant portion of our time must always be spent in service to others, because usually we get to see people surviving in far worse conditions that we might have to deal with............such things usually provide a hope and a motivation to continue..............
                            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• cjbreed
                              • Feb 2009

all good points zam. and i also think that whenever someone is feeling ungrateful, or rather, not feeling gratitude, that person could benefit from doing some service work. helping others.

but i also agree with this idea, that i think was originally voiced by hunter s thompson, that i take great comfort in knowing that i can kill myself whenever i want to.

just sayin'...its a comforting thought, isn't it?
                              dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• eleven crows
                                • Mar 2011

I'm going to bed and will reply better tomorrow. Just a few quick answers.

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                                So in this sense if I desire to die and i ask someone to kill me and they do should they be charged for murder?
                                They should not.

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                                Yes everyone has the freedom to harm themselves, and that includes ending ones own life, but their is a difference between being free to do something and having a right. no one has a right to die because we are not the source of our origins, we did not give life to ourselves.....
                                This is a faith based response. While it may be your belief that suicide is a sin, I would politely disagree.

@CJ: First I heard that quote was Cioran, which I'd wager was sometime before Thompson.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎