"Hi,

I have this CC Poell shoes on sale
    I bought them in Hong Kong but are big
    They are size 8
    new, never worn, tags and bag

would you be interested?

thank you
    "
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mrbeuys
      • May 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
      Pardon my anti-intellectualism, but who is he?
      He's quite genius actually. He invented Flat Eric, is Mr Oizo and has convinced someone to finance a film about an evil rubber tire.
      New film is called Wrong and looks amazing.
      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• ambrosian
        • Dec 2012

that placement of the sun in a red box is some 1990 web design clipart shit
        good god, why do i want it?
        street goth extraordinaire

Comment

• TheThief
          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
          He's quite genius actually. He invented Flat Eric, is Mr Oizo and has convinced someone to finance a film about an evil rubber tire.
          New film is called Wrong and looks amazing.
          I keep meaning to watch this.

Comment

• AppendixG
            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by TheThief View Post
            I keep meaning to watch this.
            You should, it's not everyone's cup of tea but I enjoyed it. It's distinct from a lot of things out there in that it somehow manages to - successfully, in my opinion - take a premise that is entirely ridiculous and turn it into some kind of overly serious metafictional study on the nature of audience.

Bonus, it's on Netflix instant.

Comment

• interest1
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post

OMFG!!! Hook me up!

I know! Toss that hollow milk chocolate rabbit over your shoulder tout de suite; I'm giddy as a schoolgirl to find a leather Karl pony in my Easter basket instead.

And I love a good chocolate rabbit, yo.

sain't

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• darkbydesign
                  • Sep 2010

Rubber was great! Dupieux's "Wrong" wasn't so great, but to be clear, the upcoming one with M Manson in it is called "Wrong Cops". Wrong is the one in theaters now that isn't so great, but "Wrong Cops" will hopefully be better.

My Little CL should be in any of the above movies. I swear it'd fit into all of them.

Comment

• AppendixG
                    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by darkbydesign View Post
                    Dupieux's "Wrong" wasn't so great
                    Damn, I was looking forward to this one. Not really surprised, though, the trailer apparently didn't impress me too much since I just had to Google it to remember what it was about.

Comment

• comedyzen
                      • May 2009

On sale at $9k? Bug's hide is that valuable?
                      http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/Cove...erwear&index=1

Comment

• the breaks
                        • Sep 2007

Cashmere/Beaver Rabbit/Rex Rabbit. Fur
                        Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Castor
                          • Nov 2009

John Varvatos boots.

Originally posted by DRRRK
                          The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• Raw
                            • Oct 2009

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

Haha

Perhaps this is a new version of wearing the sticker on a new era cap, or next level waywt labelling
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                                • Mar 2009

The vanity project at Saint Laurent continues. Courtney Love,Kim Gordon and Ariel Pink join Marilyn (pics in link):

It's fashion legend that Yves Saint Laurent dressed both Mick and Bianca Jagger for their wedding in St Tropez, May 1971. How well the bride wore white YSL tailoring was the ultimate endorsement of Monsieur Yves' sartorial liberation, a crowning glory years before 75's iconic Helmut Newton photograph.

In 2013, Kim Gordon half-wears a Le Smoking, photographed by Hedi Slimane as part of his Saint Laurent music project, premiered here. A portrait series drawing on the relationship between rock icons and the house since its earliest days, the killer move being the artists style themselves in its seasonal and permanent collections to create an image of their own expression.

Inaugurated when the creative shot Christopher Owens as part of Saint Laurent's reset, the ex-Girl was succeeded by Beck for the SS13 campaign. And follows Slimane's history clothing Bowie, Jagger, The Libertines, The Kills, Franz Ferdinand; his ongoing photographic Rock Diary featuring emerging and established talents; commissioning show soundtracks by Daft Punk, Ty Segall and Thee Oh Sees as well as shooting Sky Ferreira for Saint Laurent's pre-fall lookbook.

Gordon maintains the signature brilliance of a mannish woman in her picture, even nabbing Hedi's own scarf. Part suited she treads a tightrope familiar from Sonic Youth, a free spirited girl with total TCB steeliness.

Courtney Love, photographed several times by Slimane over the past decade, is seen at home in a pinstriped suit and silk ruffle shirt wigging out over her guitar. Let It Bleed, Love's ink locked in standoff with an evening dress, is a statement Mick J has history with, cake sculpture optional.

Marilyn Manson, he who drawled “I’m not an artist but a fucking work of art” follows, complemented by Ariel Pink who shows off his party trick with chipped nail polish. Both wear bikers.

If Yves Saint Laurent was fascinated with the arts – think of the epic Ballet Russes collection of AW76, though not only – this quartet have a subliminal link in Hedi's exploration of West Coast cultural mythology.

Beyond that? They wear it well, a reminder of the magnetic insouciance that separates a rock star with someone who is simply in a band. Vive la difference.

Source : dazed digital
                                merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎