Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HWith
    • May 2007

Lol, never really noticed that picture, must have been uploaded by mistake and have been there for a while. Saw her a few times years ago, and I can see my cat was still alive back then. Oh the memories.

Originally posted by CommieRabbit View Post
    You can see some pretty sick sideboob of this dude's girlfriend on the second page of his flickr

Comment

• Kala
      • Apr 2011

I suddenly want to play Basketball... or not.

Comment

• ANAIKINN
        • Feb 2009

Buy Cinzia Araia Women's Black Calfskin Zip Up Boots. Similar products also available. SALE now on!
        Originally posted by Nick Mason
        One of these days I'm going to cut you into little pieces...

Comment

• FOREVER
          • Sep 2011

They are a complete rip off mix from Ann D boots and Rick High Tops...

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
            Banned
            • Jun 2011

Originally posted by FOREVER View Post
            They are a complete rip off mix from Ann D boots and Rick High Tops...
            Yeah because Rick High Tops were such an original design

Comment

• LOVE
              • Dec 2007

who made that rick party comic?

Comment

• killah
                • Jun 2009

:~)

http://www.fashionising.com/runway/b...53403.html#pg2 for the rest

Comment

• gavagai
                  • May 2010

There is a lot of ridiculous stuff in this thread but I submit the following for your review:

I have been somewhat critical of Sruli Recht in the past for many reasons. Mostly I think it is poseur at best...Either way, materials and experimentation be damned when the end result is Zelda/Elf ill fitting bullshit. I generally have learned to bite my tongue but the two examples below show that they are merely taking the piss...

Laser cut leather penis for 1176 euro. If this isn't bad enough scroll DEEPER

Ostrich Leather Condom for 212 euro. Fuck me................................

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

The real question is if these pieces are on consignment or not. Given the low likelihood that someone will purchase the glass slippers for 3000 euro or either of the two above pieces since they are nonfunctional, I would be surprised if these were outright purchased by Darklands for their inventory.
                    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• eat me
                      • May 2009

^ it doesn't shred your hand apart. It's a sharkskin glove; I've shaken my own hand wearing (for fun :)) and it wasn't too much of a bother. I think Sruli would be great as a product designer.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

Sruli is actually one of my very favorite current designers. He has heavy materials emphasis and his approach and design methods are unique. Not only that, his concepts are completely free in the sense that he creates and produces items that complete his vision... sales of them are not a priority.

Who else out there is making glasses for the blind, handblown glass footwear, spider silk scarves? Sruli stand alone in this.

Eat Me, I think trouble is talking about the pair of the basking shark gloves with the hooks on the inside :)
                        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Trouble
                          He just makes alot of this kind of stuff for rich people who like collecting interesting things to talk about with their friends... Have you seen the thorn glove that shreds your hand apart if you try to take it off?

Interesting as hell though
                          This comment
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Dane
                            HAMMERTIME
                            • Feb 2011

I wonder if items like this would be looked at from a different perspective if he didn't have a clothing line? Even though many of believe "fashion is art" (or whatever), fashion designers who release expensive decorative/experimental/non-functional items tend to get more flack than if an artist would, especially when they expect gallery prices.
                            i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Uncontrol
                              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                              Who else out there is making glasses for the blind, handblown glass footwear, spider silk scarves? Sruli stand alone in this.
                              There's a reason.

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                                I wonder if items like this would be looked at from a different perspective if he didn't have a clothing line?
                                Good point. You have to keep in mind that a couple of years ago he didn't have a proper clothing line and was designing various products, some of them functional and others very conceptual.
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎