• bukka
    • Sep 2011

I don't understand this:

Also, anyone tried to ride this bike? The cross looks really comfy

Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• mrbeuys
      • May 2008

I ride this to work every day. Placement of the cross is perfectly judged. And thanks for the backup sleeves I have been wanting for so long.
      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• interest1
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post

I ride this to work every day. Placement of the cross is perfectly judged. And thanks for the backup sleeves I have been wanting for so long.
        sain't

Comment

• interest1
          • Nov 2008

YouTube comments always ace the videos:

sain't

Comment

• yffet
            • Aug 2009

Hehe Wanted one so bad when i was young because of this :

Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• ulrich133
              • Dec 2012

Just a tad disgusting, but vaginal knitting would probably have to be my number 1 wtf discovery as of late.

Art takes many forms, from detailed oil painting to a vagina carved out of soap. But just a warning for the squeamish or the easily offended, this is a perio...

Also a $500,000 gold ring covered in its maker's flesh, which i can shamefully admit to kind of wanting if only for the strangeness factor

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                • Jul 2013

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
                The Sruli ring has been posted before, surely. Anyway, I think WTF is what he was aiming for. You don't make a thing like that if your primary interest is design. But I don't really like anything Sruli has done so far, so I'm not the one to ask on that.

Vaginal knitting: I at least am A-OK with it. I stared at Martin Sheen's real blood in Apocalypse Now, and I see loads of blood every year watching AFL. Seeing her real womb cells on a bit of wool is hardly worse than that. She's just drawing attention to how differently we treat her bodily fluids in an artwork to those of say, Jackson Pollock in a lot of his work.
                I actually really like the SR ring and would wear it daily if I could.

Also vaginal knitting went into a completely different direction than I thought. That's fine. At first I thought it was referring to sewing... shudder...

Comment

• MJRH
                  • Nov 2006

The Sruli ring has been posted before, surely. Anyway, I think WTF is what he was aiming for. You don't make a thing like that if your primary interest is design. But I don't really like anything Sruli has done so far, so I'm not the one to ask on that.
                  you are correct. there was a fucking hilarious reddit thread some time ago, wherein would-be pundits mocked various of mr recht's designs for being laughably fucked-up, without realizing the humour was intentional. (i mean, really, the engrish on the web site should be an immediate tip-off.) sort of like getting offended at swift for endorsing cannibalism, y'know? misses the point, rather. it's saddening that sruli gets so little love. he's a wryness to him lacking in most other designers.

and i thought the vagina knits were clever self-commentary on the masturbatory nature of bad art.
                  ain't no beauty queens in this locality

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Sruli has done some really imaginative work that I love. I think he should do product design instead of fashion - it would really do his creativity justice. Of course, it's easy to say "Y should do X" and much harder to actually do it.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• naturalalmonds
                      • Sep 2013

Noticed this gem on Luisaviaroma, they nailed the styling

I want to do product, I am a product person, not just clothing but water bottle design - Kanye West

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Haha, made my morning.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Crowzer
                          • Feb 2011

With the 'losers' tee, it's so swag !

Comment

• MJRH
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                            Sruli has done some really imaginative work that I love. I think he should do product design instead of fashion - it would really do his creativity justice. Of course, it's easy to say "Y should do X" and much harder to actually do it.
                            agreed, but the fact that the imagination and wit he brings to bear on fashion are more commonly found in that field is precisely what brings such innovation and vivacity to his clothing, and the runway shows themselves
                            ain't no beauty queens in this locality

Comment

• curiouscharles
                              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by MJRH View Post
                              agreed, but the fact that the imagination and wit he brings to bear on fashion are more commonly found in that field is precisely what brings such innovation and vivacity to his clothing, and the runway shows themselves
                              agreed²

[but i still don't want to wear any of it]

-

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍