X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlacknWhite
    • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
    which is throw-away junk, with stupid loud branding, made by people working very long hours, in dangerous factories, making almost no money.
    No shit. "Quite nice for what it is," as in it's trash, but could've been worst than anticipated. I didn't buy anything, but I decided to actually take a look for the fun of it. With all dislike for H&M aside, it really wasn't that bad overall, with the exception to the beanies. Silhouette looks stupid no matter what's written on it.

he and h&m suck wang.
    Yes, real mature of you. Go ahead and make fun of a ton of peoples last names, because you dislike one person

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

So its "nice" considering its "trash"? Do you realize that makes no sense..?
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• BlacknWhite
        • Apr 2014

Clothing can still look decent enough to wear even if it's made like trash. H&M, Forever21, Primark, etc thrives on that.

Comment

• Shucks
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by BlacknWhite View Post
          No shit. "Quite nice for what it is," as in it's trash, but could've been worst than anticipated. I didn't buy anything, but I decided to actually take a look for the fun of it. With all dislike for H&M aside, it really wasn't that bad overall, with the exception to the beanies. Silhouette looks stupid no matter what's written on it.

Yes, real mature of you. Go ahead and make fun of a ton of peoples last names, because you dislike one person

how bout i call u a wang too and u all join a support group and heal together?

Comment

• naturalalmonds
            • Sep 2013

I want to do product, I am a product person, not just clothing but water bottle design - Kanye West

Comment

• BlacknWhite
              • Apr 2014

^His H&M, prob sold out on the male version of that shirt, so he was only able to cop the female one.

how bout i call u a wang too and u all join a support group and heal together?
              Lol this guy....

Comment

• endorphinz
                Banned
                • Jun 2009

Comment

• DudleyGray
                  • Jul 2013

I like how Italians is italicized, because Italians make clothes like this.
                  bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• Yuriii
                    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
                    I like how Italians is italicized, because Italians make clothes like this.
                    Italians... Italics... what's the difference?

Comment

• deltapie
                      • Feb 2014

ugh

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...-eat-less.html
                      "Keep Mr. Saberi healthy — he knows too much

Comment

• galia
                        • Jun 2009

She s presenting it wrong, but she is kind of right. It's just not palatable coming from her, but organic food could actually be cheaper worldwide than industrial food, if big farming factories didn't get so many tax bailouts and gvt handouts, plus the possibility to dump their surplus on 3d world countries to fuck up their economies... The food production system is rotten through and through, it's horrible

I also found out from first hand experience, after moving to a village, that buying organic food is actually cheaper than buying from the supermarket, even the discount supermarket, it you eat properly, buy local and seasonal produce and cook your own meals from scratch. I was very surprised, but it's the truth and VW is actually kind of right. It's not poor people s fault, but there is a big problem in our perception of these things

Comment

• Ahimsa
                          Vegan Police
                          • Sep 2011

^ My aunt runs an all natural food store and charges way less for her organic produce then the local super market does for conventional produce. She basically sells bananas at break even because people that come in for bananas will typically buy other things too. Stores like wholefoods just like marking everything up to ridiculous degrees because they have such a hold on the market.
                          StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• neongud
                            • Mar 2013

Surely this is some good WTF

Comment

• newp
                              • Feb 2013

Originally posted by neongud View Post
                              These images were born as inspiration from Benoit Taupin's drawings of Michele Lamy inside their house.
                              As Rick said, "all the embroideries in the next spring/summer collection are of her and him — maybe me as well, I'm not sure".

I LOVE when something affects a designer with well-formed idea so much, like vines for Ann Demeulemeester SS2014.

Comment

• Shifts
                                • Jul 2013

^ Yes, but smiling face on crotch?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡