X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bukka
    • Sep 2011

^
    All right, let's just leave it as "personal tastes". It's late, I'm out. Good night everyone.
    Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• DudleyGray
      • Jul 2013

It's a little gaudy, yeah, but the only real offensive thing about the shoot is the explicit vanity. The skirted Detroit/Mohawk boots/intarsia combo is ace, albeit familiar.
      bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• DanielHXV
        • Nov 2013

this thread always delivers 10/10

Comment

• Resonkuken
          • Oct 2012

^What in the flying fuck did I just watch? Please tell me this is not really something kids listen to these days...

Comment

• FiggRow
            • Feb 2014

About two years ago gf told me to listen to a song she liked, so I did. Kid you not it was from that band. Sad she had such bad interests. They were big at one point. Died down but still well known sadly

Edit: never noticed till you said it but it does remind me of crunk now that u mention it

Comment

• redbible
              • Mar 2015

Would of dumped her on the spot.

Comment

• Resonkuken
                • Oct 2012

I´m discovering I´m quite the masochist... why the hell do I keep clickng on those videos?? Seriously, 2 seconds in and it makes you want to
                I don´t think I´ve ever listened to anything that bad.

Comment

• Nickefuge
                  • Nov 2014

While thosse videos are indeed awful, the title of the first one reminded me of "Murder On The Dancefloor" by Sophie Ellis-Bextor. That was a nice song – what ever happened to her?
                  "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                  -Paris Hilton

Comment

• bukka
                    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by fit magna caedes

Although my first reaction was not "this is queer", but "this reminds me of crunkcore, the worst genre of music ever to exist".
                    Good god. Thread delivers.
                    Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                      • Apr 2013

sad thing is that the guy looks more like a japanese host mixed with a visual kei kid more than anything :(
                      Originally posted by unwashed
                      Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                      Originally posted by Ahimsa
                      I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Fuuma
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
                        Today an over-priced sedan drove past blaring Eminem through the open windows with a license plate that read "LUXERY".

I take back everything I've said on this previously: bad taste is an objective thing, and I have witnessed it.
                        I dunno, is upper middle-brow in entertainment or cars (the best these things could possibly achieve) really to be considered superior to trailer-trash luxe? Sorta meaningless distinction linked to social positioning.
                        Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                        http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Fuuma
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                          actually, the silhouettes aren't that bad. the way he wears those frontzips with skirted pants is pretty much the ideal way to wear those boots. and cargobaskets are really difficult to style well.

ok so all the posing, hair, makeup, accessories and the jeremy scott is super camp, but i'm pretty sure that's intentional so it's a bit pointless to rag on it. in fact it can even come across as a bit homophobic.

tbh i wouldn't be surprised if rick himself would approve of this stuff. too many boring-ass straight white males wear his designs without realizing that it's actually mostly really camp-y stuff. and then these guys get all spooked the day when they all of a sudden realize they've been looking semi-queer all along.

basically: if u don't want to be associated with anything queer, don't wear rick.
                          Yeah ok but I sorta see rick as the really hard fist-fucker going to Berlin designer and less the manga-fuccboi pushing androgyny favourite. I might be wrong.
                          Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                          http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Rick-A-Doodle
                            • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                            Yeah ok but I sorta see rick as the really hard fist-fucker going to Berlin designer and less the manga-fuccboi pushing androgyny favourite. I might be wrong.
                            I agree with this.
                            If you watch to that interview of him on LVR and read his blog for 3 seconds you'll realize he's just tragic. I'll agree that two of the looks are styled OK, but that hair fucking destroys all of it. I just have so much hate for scene hair that it overshadows anything decent.

Also, this is just as bad Blood on the Dance Floor.

Comment

• Shucks
                              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                              well, he likes to cast "translucent unfuckable jellyfish-types" for his shows, so i'd say it's not only all about leather daddy queerness. and there's a lot of cutesy animé-esque silhouettes in his women's collections, if you look closely.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                                • Apr 2013

the true wtf is why is this place a graveyard right now
                                Originally posted by unwashed
                                Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                                Originally posted by Ahimsa
                                I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎