X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackdeath
    • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Rei View Post
    I fail to see how that is the same thing. The dust bags are simple and pretty useful, I can imagine why people would want to pay small amounts them. At least I use them all the time.
    exactly. i carry the large RO dustbag constantly (laptop, snacks, books, sketchbook, ciggs, etc..) and constantly have people commenting on how they want one. the most i've got from a boris tag is people flicking it and inquiring "why is this thing here? can i pull this to make you talk?"

Comment

• stagename
      • Oct 2011

must have of the season

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

I don't mind the flannels at all, styled right I think it would look good. that model looks a bit miserable though.
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• blackdeath
          • Apr 2016

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
          I don't mind the flannels at all, styled right I think it would look good. that model looks a bit miserable though.
          seconded. he's probably done flannel before, it fits right in with his original design ethos of the whole LA grunge vibe. i think the price is definitely a wtf tho but people are buying into tricky ricky and why the fuck not?

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

That one kinda blows though. The only flannel I've ever been remotely attracted to was one by Chrome Hearts that TheThief ones. The color way was nice and those silver buttons added to it.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• scanner
              • Mar 2015

I keep thinking back at this interview with Kiya from Self Edge about Rick Owens purchasing as many Flat Head Flannels as he can - http://putthison.com/post/7856968071...-yesterday-and

I can just imagine Rick secretly trying to sneak some sort of flannel / plaid pattern into each season with the hopes that Hun doesn't find out and send him to the doghouse.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                • Sep 2008

It's like Simone (and the team) are not even trying anymore!

Comment

• gawkrodger
                  • Jun 2013

wait, selfridges are stocking A1923?

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

So did Barneys for a few seasons.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• vah
                      • Aug 2016

Don't know for how long (at least since this spring) they've stocked it but Selfridges now stocks a small selection of Guidi bags. Was quite surprised when I saw that.

Comment

• mne
                        • Mar 2016

Ok so this is a major WTF moment, at least for me...

So literally yesterday I posed an article on how Haider Ackermann's AW11 has changed the game for me, being my most memorable fashion moment thus far and how I'm glad he hasn't taken over any other label and stuck to his own story, only to find out now that later on that day (!) he was appointed a head designer of Berluti ?! What an irony !

You can have a read here if you like:

Comment

• Law
                          • Dec 2013

Originally posted by mne View Post
                          Ok so this is a major WTF moment, at least for me...

So literally yesterday I posed an article on how Haider Ackermann's AW11 has changed the game for me, being my most memorable fashion moment thus far and how I'm glad he hasn't taken over any other label and stuck to his own story, only to find out now that later on that day (!) he was appointed a head designer of Berluti ?! What an irony !

You can have a read here if you like:

http://coolcaseof.com/work/haider-ackermann-aw11/
                          Yes, his label also posted a job opening for a creative director position recently, which I'm assuming is in lieu of Haider himself, therefore ostensibly he won't be maintaining dual roles unfortunately.

Comment

• mne
                            • Mar 2016

Originally posted by vah View Post
                            Don't know for how long (at least since this spring) they've stocked it but Selfridges now stocks a small selection of Guidi bags. Was quite surprised when I saw that.
                            Originally posted by Law View Post
                            Yes, his label also posted a job opening for a creative director position recently, which I'm assuming is in lieu of Haider himself, therefore ostensibly he won't be maintaining dual roles unfortunately.
                            Well according to NY Times he will still continue running his own label simultaneously with his job at Berluti as LVMH has not invested in his brand... I'm puzzled by it all, time will tell I suppose. But I'm not liking it one bit.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Yeah, Berluti of all places. Bizarre.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jimmycs
                                • Mar 2014

Just most recently that I began getting things of HA and appreciating his different perspective. I can only hope that things would not deteriorate with the mentioned move.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎