• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CHRIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2006

Re: S/S 07 on Luisaviaroma

is the men's one made of leather as well?

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

[quote user="CHRIS"]is the men's one made of leather as well?[/quote]

Possibly. Ann tries to put out at least two version of the signature jacket (maybe to widen a price point spectrum). Current season has even three versions, leather, wool/cashmere, and wool/ramie.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Johnny
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="casem83"]BTW, what do you guys think of the knit I posted?[/quote]

I think this is lovely actually. I didn't know it was dior homme until I was looking at the LVR site just then (and to be honest I think the label explains some of the negative comments here, since I couldn't understand why no-one liked it!), and I'm not a DH fan (don't have any at all), but it looks nice. Looks like a cross between RAF and LUC.

The safari jackets are rank though: absoultely no point in them, since they've been copied for the last three years at H&M etc.Some of the shirts lok nice - are these likely to be bad quality? I alsothink that the prewashed jeans look quite good as well.

The Lanvin looks great, imho. Think this will be a nice collection.

Comment

• The Baron
          • Jan 2007

I rather like this "bi-color" Ann D. shirt. I've already got a couple of pieces with a similar black/white dual color aesthetic, but usually in a more linear, straight-edged fashion ala Raf Simons. I like the organic feel of this shirt...soft, rippling edges instead of hard geometric ones. If anyone spots this somewhere in their neighborhood on this side of the pond, let me know, because buying it from LVR would be a bit too steep for what it is.

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

I dont know about that one, to me that looks really bad. I like some of the new shirts but on that onethe color/dye is just so cheap looking, the way theit fades reminds of one of those psychedelic rainbow colored hippie t-shirts.
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎