Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • snafu
    • Apr 2008

strangery the carol fabric of those pants looks beautiful, please post a picture of the full pant. Id really appreciate it.

For me recently another pair of ma+ boots, ma+ giraffe turtle neck, dark green ma+ leather shirt, Long yyph hoody from A, yyph short heavy knit hoody,

and a pair of ma+ staple boots and a sara lanzi dress for the gf

Comment

• docus
      • Dec 2010

^^^

I'd love to see the ma+ leather shirt if you have any pics, I'll bet it's stunning...

Comment

• copacetic
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by snafu View Post
        dark green ma+ leather shirt
        my god, from where???
        And "When the prince has gathered about him
        "All the savants and artists, his riches will be fully employed."

Canto XIII, Ezra Pound

Comment

• michael_kard
          • Oct 2010

just received my second pair of ann d sneakers off-white calce
          ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
          Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Enaml
            • Apr 2009

Still trying to figure out how to wear this. Materials are pretty great; wish I had a better camera to photograph it.
            How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• Epoc
              • Dec 2008

Nice one, Enaml. Had the exact same scarf but sold it. It's definitely a hard one to style as a scarf without it looking more like a cape. The fabrics are indeed interesting, especially the stiffer linen(?) material.

Comment

• gnow
                • Jun 2010

Comment

• gavagai
                  • May 2010

Originally posted by resonaut View Post
                  Just got them from darklands. First real life encounter with CCP and I'm loving it

This is my favorite current "sneaker" on the market. Unfortunately, out of my price range.

I've been thinking about taking some sneakers and dipping them in melted plastic/rubber. If it doesn't work out I guess I could go the {latest} Augusta route and put duct tape over them.

Comment

• lmaozedong
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by gavagai View Post
                    This is my favorite current "sneaker" on the market. Unfortunately, out of my price range.

I've been thinking about taking some sneakers and dipping them in melted plastic/rubber. If it doesn't work out I guess I could go the {latest} Augusta route and put duct tape over them.
                    Ever since I came across the rubber dipped sneakers for the first time I thought this would be an interesting science/fashion project to undertake. If you end up doing it, please do document the process/show us the results!

Comment

• michael_kard
                      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by gavagai View Post

Why not just get a pair of converse? Beyond the obvious financial difference they'll probably look better too.
                      ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                      Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• kbi
                        • Feb 2009

now that's a very tasteless thing to say.

Comment

• gavagai
                          • May 2010

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
                          Why not just get a pair of converse? Beyond the obvious financial difference they'll probably look better too.
                          wow, rough crowd eh? Sorry, I'm not into sporting converse. You see, I'm elitist and at a bare minimum I must wear garments that nobody else can recognize (unless they too are elite like me) or obtain. If that means I need to wear melted kicks so be it.

ccp rubber dip is awesome. In case anybody missed the epic thread in the classifieds, there seems to be some debate regarding the preferred colorway...

Comment

• Fuuma
                            • Sep 2006

-Ann Demeulemeester black velvet blazer (assymetrical, yadda, yadda): sorry no picture

-Inverallan custom purple tweed shawl cardigan (no buttons only a belt, basically a tweed bathrobe):

-Nigel Cabourn cameraman jacket in azure blue (repro from a 50s Everest expedition,lower part made of Harris tweed):

-SNS Herning RIGID sweater in navy (check out the collar and texture):
                            Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                            http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Fuuma
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by kbi View Post
                              now that's a very tasteless thing to say.
                              Let's honour great design when it is found; chuck taylors are absolute classics and look quite good. Same for Adidas Stan Smiths and Nike AF1.
                              Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                              http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• casem
                                • Sep 2006

Ha, love it! I got some common projects recently and I think it's the only sneaker I will need from now on.

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
                                music

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎