Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JetLag
    • Jul 2008

Maybe Fuuma is right: 2003 at the latest. It was my first CCP' purchase, from Midwest (Tokyo). Sorry but I sold them after 2 years (maybe to Fuuma :) ) cause they were actually just a half size too small but this very stiff leather was impossible to stretch.
    Originally posted by danman
    If I could meet you in person I'd fuck you up and steal your PH you bitch. Fuck you and your site

Comment

• rider
      eyes of the world
      • Jun 2009

summer is here....forme and guidi. now i need to figure out what to wear under this thing.

Comment

• Dane
        HAMMERTIME
        • Feb 2011

^ nothing!
        i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Shucks
          • Aug 2010

since ppl were hating on my dirty sneaks (though i'll be beating these pretty hard this summer.... ).

Comment

• snafu
            • Apr 2008

rider that forme dress is beautiful we have it in layers and its such a nice piece. The guidis are super cool also, beautiful colour with a fun perforation nice change to the plain leather. great pick ups.

for me : i had a new carol suit waiting for me when i got home from travels, bought a few vintage garments from Laos for the misses.

Comment

• Fuuma
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by JetLag View Post
              Maybe Fuuma is right: 2003 at the latest. It was my first CCP' purchase, from Midwest (Tokyo). Sorry but I sold them after 2 years (maybe to Fuuma :) ) cause they were actually just a half size too small but this very stiff leather was impossible to stretch.
              That'd be hilarious, I sadly can't remember where I got them (or my other CCPs) otherwise we'd have a fun story on our hands. I thought you were a 42 though, nah?
              Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
              http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• JetLag
                • Jul 2008

Yep, a small 42 (not small enough though).
                Wow...There was a SZ life before SZ :))
                Originally posted by danman
                If I could meet you in person I'd fuck you up and steal your PH you bitch. Fuck you and your site

Comment

• miserableman
                  • Dec 2009

Picked up the self-edge shirt in the recent yoox promotion.

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

you got that from yoox? holy crap...
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Fenix
                      • Aug 2010

I was contemplating grabbing that self-edge shirt as well. Your photos do it much more justice than yoox. Hope you enjoy it!
                      Originally posted by hausofblaq
                      Grow up.

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by miserableman View Post
                        Picked up the self-edge shirt in the recent yoox promotion.
                        Guess you wont be miserable at least for one day..............

It was a good price on Yoox, unfortunately it wasn't my size.........
                        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                          • Oct 2009

Congrats!
                          Wasn't that thing on Yoox super large, what size is that? On your pics it looks rather small and more like a EU46.
                          "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• miserableman
                            • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Johnnyfenix View Post
                            I was contemplating grabbing that self-edge shirt as well. Your photos do it much more justice than yoox. Hope you enjoy it!
                            yea it looked pretty bland on the yoox mannequin. It was listed as a 46 but it's a 52.

I haven't yet got the knack of buttoning it up in reasonable time as it's not a fly front, there's no extra placket to allow front fastening of the buttons.

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by miserableman View Post
                              yea it looked pretty bland on the yoox mannequin. It was listed as a 46 but it's a 52.

I haven't yet got the knack of buttoning it up in reasonable time as it's not a fly front, there's no extra placket to allow front fastening of the buttons.
                              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• BBSCCP
                                • Feb 2010

is the one who bought the boris bidjan saberi pants in large from podium here on SZ by chance? If you read this, please PM!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎