Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smash
    • Jan 2010

Absolutely not SZ's preference, should be a WTF piece to someone. Looking for a chance to get a tweed jkt from C many years ago and I'm very happy to hv one now in my wardrobe.

Comment

• Dane
      HAMMERTIME
      • Feb 2011

^^ this is in-store right now, yes? It's absolutely beautiful...I love the holes. What made you choose this one? I ask because I assumed a first purchase might be a "safer"/more classic model.

SZ aesthetic or not, Chanel makes beautiful jackets. Congrats!!
      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• smash
        • Jan 2010

Available right now, at least here. Only two tweed jkt for mens in this season (as I know), another one is white classic cut. White is not my favourite, navy is better on me.

Comment

• ink
          • Sep 2010

HI SMASH CAN YOU TAKE IT WITH YOU AND SHOW ME LATER? I WANT TO WEARING IT AND TAKE SOME PIC ACTUALLY, HAHA

Comment

• smash
            • Jan 2010

Gd morning Bro, what makes you wake so early.......its not yr life sytle haha. Sure, once the sneaker arrive hehe

Comment

• Dane
              HAMMERTIME
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by smash View Post
              Available right now, at least here. Only two tweed jkt for mens in this season (as I know), another one is white classic cut. White is not my favourite, navy is better on me.
              That's mens??
              i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• smash
                • Jan 2010

For mens. Size start from 46 to 50. For ladies, it comes with zip / button and chain.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

interesting. Would love to see the various mens versions for the season.

The Kaiser put out several in mens sizes back during the end of the Hedi era but I never really got to see them rocked by anyone. The black on black classic tweed has the potential to be pretty devastating.
                  www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

The ones I've seen were pretty girly, Albert. Jeffrey in NYC always has a few Chanel men's pieces.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kunk75
                      Banned
                      • May 2008

not being a dick, but please tell me smash is a woman

Comment

• mike
                        • Dec 2006

chanel is dope
                        but i cant see that looking good on a guy
                        shoulda just got that 06aw dior joint

Comment

• kunk75
                          Banned
                          • May 2008

that is essentially cross dressing, and not in an heirloom way, in a Garp way.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                            The ones I've seen were pretty girly, Albert. Jeffrey in NYC always has a few Chanel men's pieces.
                            Hahaha, thats why i've never seen the pieces in person then... I think the last time I set foot in that store was.... 2003?
                            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• K.T.
                              • Jan 2011

Smash, didn't Joyce stock a couple of Chanel Mens jackets last year? looked uninteresting to me though, more like the womens' tweeds in mens sizes only. If I recall correctly, some retailed for up to $70k hkd (9k usd)? or even more?

Would love to see some close-ups of your jacket, what's the fabric used? and wonder how you are going to match this jacket with? shirts, more formal trousers/ jeans? shoes?

Comment

• arc
                                • Mar 2011

Hongkie Alert

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡