Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pumpfish
    • Sep 2010

No idea how tall your grandma is, but the hoodie is quite short.
    spinning glue back into horses. . .

Comment

• MoFiya
      • Sep 2007

Although I am not a regular poster in here I thought I'ld share my recent purchase. Well, the purchase itself is not so recent as it has taken almost two months to arrive because of customs or post officers throwing the parcel in the air singing aayooo (or sth like that).

But finally, my first purchase of ZamB arrived.
      I got the overdyed DNA jeans from last season. The ones which have been altered because of the skinny calves. Actually, the calves are perfect for me The fabric is lovely. Really thick and substantial and it is well on par with the wrong tension LUC pants I once handled. I am also a fan of the irregular seam going down the leg The waist fits tight atm but I hope it will stretch out a bit...

Here are some fit pics I just took.

Back Side Seam detail

Keep up the good work zamb!
      I have dreams of orca whales and owls
      But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
        • Oct 2009

Congrats P and please keep these they look great on you! :-)

Edit: What size did you go for?
        "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• DRRRK
          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
          Spiral seams are the grown up's Pokémon
          LOL. Is one already a collection? I want more, but I also have to eat.

Pants look great on you P. I really like when people post purchases of one our "our" designers.

Finally, happy 500th T.

Comment

• Phantom
            • Mar 2011

Mofiya: nice pants, I want them too!

Comment

• cjbreed
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Ivans On High View Post
              Blazer looks nice. I really like PH, and its a bummer it doesn't work for me. I'm just too tall for it. It's hard to accept that I will never be able to wear one of those blazers... but refreshing for the hip pocket.
              i'm 6'2" and have the same fear, but i just recently went for this one (bought from a friend). hopscotch fabric. kind of a grail actually. absolutely gorgeous but i'm still on the fence about it.

the photos make it look kind of stripey. the fabric is not nearly that stripey. the variation in fabrics used is actually quite subtle.

Last edited by cjbreed; 08-03-2011, 11:05 AM.
              dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• eton97
                • Dec 2008

C - when you fall off the fence, and lose all rationality, if thats a sz medium, i'll take it off your hands in a jiffy
                you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• Icarium
                  • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Pumpfish View Post
                  Icarium, both from the Archive. Good guys to do business with!
                  Ah! Yeah good job on snapping them up :) Tried them both on and they are indeed insane. Was contemplating the hoodie as the cashmere piece was farrr outside of my price range.

Please stay away from the size 5 attachment though I have a couple pieces there I'm eyeing :) Need to recover from a footwear/schneider binge though. jk jk, early bird and worms.

Comment

• docintheory
                    • May 2008

Originally posted by eton97 View Post
                    C - when you fall off the fence, and lose all rationality, if thats a sz medium, i'll take it off your hands in a jiffy
                    Just to dovetail on Eton - if it happens to be a size L, I'll be happy to take it :)

Recently got an older PH blazer, 100% silk, it actually has a gauzed silk layer over the cotton. Quite a remarkable jacket, still bloody hot to even try on in the suffocating Midwest heat.

Eton & NotoriusT, your PH black tweed is just beautiful, setting my sights on one for winter...

Comment

• lost53
                      • Dec 2010

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Pictures do not do these trousers justice, this fabric, details and workmanship has to be felt and worn to be truly appreciated, thanks Zamb.

Comment

• endersgame
                        • Aug 2009

this attachment waterproof jacket..
                        it's like any other technical jacket without the logos and ugly colors..

Comment

• MikeN
                          • Nov 2007

Paging ddohnggo....

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                            • Oct 2010

I've been wearing this very light (shirt-weight) cardigan/coat from Forme non-stop since I bought it from this little great boutique in Charleston (!), SC called "Worthwhile."They sell Rick, Forme, Lost&Found, Guidi, etc.

(I rolled up the sleeves and put a badge on the pocket.)

As with nearly everything by Forme these days, I was sold on the fabric. It's a nearly weathering fabric they call "ikat". It's more like selvedge strips with white threads showing. The edges are unfinished.

There are two more in the shop.

Also, since it's such a great idea, I should let it be known that they are willing to send boxes of items -- including, yes, sale items -- for you to try on at home, free of charge for the cost of shipping. They don't even charge you, they take your credit card info. Every shop should do this for their best clients! They don't do this for every customer, but if you shoot me a PM, I'll let them know to expect a call from you.

MBD
                            "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                            It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                            My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

IF does it for their best clients. I am sure many others do as well.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lost53
                                • Dec 2010

no purchase..trade!!

[IMG][/IMG]

Viridi-Anne boiled wool cardigan/jacket, fantastic construction and interesting fabric. A little too warm for now, but will be great to sneak under my leather in the cooler months.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎