Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cowsareforeating
    • Jan 2011

That's a good lookin ann, eye. I'm short so I have to find me some old season slim ones....

Comment

• gave myself a housewarming gift (moved to antwerp this week) in the form of a winter jacket. Found it vintage, but in mint condition (only defect was a rip in the lining in one sleeve, which the store offered to fix for free) for 200 euro
      mine is in a camel brown.

Comment

• michael_kard
        • Oct 2010

Just got a coat by Xavier Delcour.
        ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
        Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• birdytg
          • Feb 2010

CCP DERBIES MALE 10

CCP DERBIES: AM/2680T ROOMS-PTC/010

http://www.mypixeldiary.com
          http://www.birdytg.com
          www.birdytg.blogspot.fr
          http://www.facebook.com/birdy.tg
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mypixeldiary

Comment

• MoFiya
            • Sep 2007

^ for real? Sorry, but that is a big CCP fail for me...
            I have dreams of orca whales and owls
            But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• seenmy
              • May 2009

those derbies are really good,until I tried in the flesh I couldnt get my head around them but in real life,great buy

Comment

• seenmy
                • May 2009

I think it is simply the regular sole with the commando bolted on top,rather than the commando replacing the regular sole

Comment

• Dawn
                  • Mar 2009

I also like the soles. Though, I much prefer to see them on the hiking boots, which I'm a very big fan of. Beautiful purchase nonetheless, birdy!

Comment

• birdytg
                    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Eternal
                    I actually like them as well. But I wonder, do they have regular leather soles under the rubber soles? So it's somehow easy to change soles when the commando ones get worn down?
                    Yes, of course, they have their perfect regular soles under the rubber ones. Rubbers can be kept for winter, taken of for summer...or simply replaced when worn down...nice design and usefull!
                    http://www.mypixeldiary.com
                    http://www.birdytg.com
                    www.birdytg.blogspot.fr
                    http://www.facebook.com/birdy.tg
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mypixeldiary

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                      • Oct 2009

But where to kop new rubbertanksoles when they are worn through or do they come with a replacement pair?
                      "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• MoFiya
                        • Sep 2007

Ha! I knew I would be the only one who finds these ugly. Fuck the hype
                        But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• DRRRK
                          • Aug 2009

Welcome to my world. You are not alone with this though. I think as the first pair of expensive derbies you wont even consider these, but if you have everything already these might be something different.

Comment

• eton97
                            • Dec 2008

I just find the design ugly.
                            In all fairness it takes me a while to get my head around some of carol's pieces......the rubber dipped sneaks are a perfect example. Hated them....now love them, own the black and everytime I see the White (thanks bsr for teasing me again with the recent waywt pics) I want to kop.
                            But these I just dont get. Same goes for titanium elbows and gloved arms.

Eternal. Agree with your points.....'eventually some people want something more.....'
                            This coupled with the pressure for designer to come up season after season with new ideas means boundaries are pushed out further, with the resulting hits and failures
                            you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• MoFiya
                              • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Eternal
                              I honestly don't think it's about hype. It's about going outside of your comfort zone. A pair of clean derbies, black pants and a knit might look good and be comfortable, but eventually some people want something more. This again might not be a good thing, but if I remember birdytg right, he was the person who at some point uploaded 167 diesel jeans for sale on sufu ( sorry if I'm wrong, the username was at least almost the same). I guess it's a nice change. And I'm glad not anyone here want the cleanness for example the m.a+ derbies offer, although those are beautiful.

that said, I would probably not buy those myself, as I don't really like the one piece construction not here, or on the regular soled ones.
                              I do. Honestly, I fell in love with these. And for me, fashion is not about going outside of my comfort zone. I guess it's just a matter of personal preference. I have a very small closet and the things I've in it are all rather clean, yet with a fit / details that make them look not too classic. Buying clothes just to cross borders is nothing for me, but I of course appreciate others doing that. However, adding rubber soles to derbies is not what I call extravagant, it just looks silly and forced (imho, of course).
                              But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• eton97
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
                                Ha! I knew I would be the only one who finds these ugly. Fuck the hype
                                +1 buddy. Look back a couple if pages. I referred to these as kangaroo vaginas. Not that I've seen one.....
                                you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎