X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BBYY
    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Ochre View Post
    Thank you! None of my friends liked it and I was kinda shocked because I thought this shirt was so obviously badass. It's almost militant looking with the high collar and the second layer that wraps around in a fencing-style feels like armor or something. But then you can unbutton the top buttons and it can hang down and it makes the shirt a bit delicate looking. I love it so thanks for your support jogu (and BBYY) for making me think I'm not crazy.

I do love when Ann makes much more military inspired clothes.

Her romantic stuff is fantastic, but less easily wearable, especially in an urban context.

SS11 was one of the best season when you like that side of Ann work.

I didn't have the chance to buy anything tho.
    Paris Proxy Service

Comment

• franz
      • Mar 2011

Just received my Tornaoes, courtesy of Darklands... Very happy with those. Can't believe it's possible to wash them in machine... Has anyone ever tried that?

And also bought two pieces from a small french label called the Individualist(s) by Luise&Franck. The pants design/tailoring is a bit too sloppy for me, it looked good on pics, but IRL, not so much.
      The manufacturing is overall a bit basic (not a lot of details) but garments look like they are good quality (beautiful linen lining for some of AW2010 coats)

Shawl collar jacket, 55%CO, 45%LIN

Sheer T-shirt, 100% Wool
      Last edited by franz; 08-08-2011, 10:11 AM.
      Originally posted by Faust
      True story. Dude walks into Hostem, looks around, says, "I like how you took this whole All Saints thing and ran with it."

Comment

• tomatous
        Banned
        • Jan 2009

Most leather can be washed in a machine.. I would not dare wash tornados in a machine though :X

Comment

• dji
          • Feb 2008

haven't owned a pair of indigo jeans in a long time:

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
            Banned
            • Jun 2011

Nice pickups franz, love the patina/sheen on the tornadoes

Comment

• upsilonkng
              • May 2010

Just got these!!
              sz XS for reference sake, it's blistered lamb and the XS fits a 28-30 as I'm a 29 and it works perfectly and not super tight thru the leg. Cannot believe I own leather pants?!? currently my favorite pair of pants I own or have ever owned.

Comment

• asecretmaker
                • Apr 2011

nice phurse. i love these pants too. i saw them in some japan street pics and they look so awesome

Comment

• upsilonkng
                  • May 2010

that dude above is really short... I think he's wearing the jean version which I just sold in anticipation of these arriving, that ripple part should be nearer to the knee area. And I'm far from tall. At this moment best pants I've ever owned.. also the most expensive. I think they only carried these at Ro Paris/London and Blackbird? weird...

Comment

• asecretmaker
                    • Apr 2011

i ordered them from here
                    Get set up with a new domain name right away. Affordable payment plans to fit any budget. Friendly customer support.

Comment

• messenoire
                      • Nov 2009

i just got julius ss10 destroyed knee jeans & they might be my favorite fit of all of the seasons that i have jeans from. the fit between fw10 and ss10 differ so much! i am in the process of moving and know that i rarely post photos along with these small blurbs but i can post them soon so i contribute a bit more to this section.

also there's an SA who works at RO nyc and i've seen him wearing them a few times and they truely are pretty badass!

Comment

• acel
                        • May 2010

if someone recently purchased the CCP jointed boots in size 9 on ebay, please let me know if they don't work for you; I'm sure we could work out a reasonable price. Thanks!

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

We need an SZ missed connections thread, like on Craigslist.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                            "saw you at [insert obscure art museum] you were dressed in all black, leather boots, probably carpe 5 holes. you looked to be wearing some older poell jeans, and a knit, probably LUC. you entered just as I was leaving to my baller job to afford more cops of ridiculously priced new season m.a+"

Comment

• interest1
                              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post

Originally posted by merz
                              i tried that once, but no dice. some years later some fellow recognised me from the forum at a trader joe's.
                              i was carrying large shopping bags filled to the brim with cat food.
                              E – your comment made me want to post this.

Q – your comment made me have to post this.

sain't

Comment

• i wouldn't eat that ciabatta.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍