X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

[quote user="Casius"]Albert, glad you got the lookbook. Will you post some pics of it in the CCP thread?[/quote]

Yessir! It's a promise! Along with the photos of the items themselves, just the way the photos were taken is really quite something. One striking photo is a side shot closeup of the neck of a model wearing a chain necklace with a heavy weight pendant and then next to it a photo from the same angle of the necklace removed and the red impression it left on the skin of the wearer. Shots also of models wearing the shoes with the hardware attached as if they're chained in place and several shots of fencing jackets worn. All models are shown wearing the perforated leather surgical masks in black, white and green from what I can recall as well. Cool stuff.

Zamb, I have a single pair of diesel jeans bought way back when hehe. My first "premium jean" purchase and they've lasted quite a while. They're actually my bboy practice jeans now haha. They take a hell of a beating and still manage to survive!

Here's a photo of the Diesel bag. It's really quite large! Enough for a few changes of clothes, a pair of boots and shoes and more! The only downside is the black/white/gray camouflage lining hahaha.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

/\ it's very nice, Albert. I LOVE contrasting materials, especially on the bag. And I know you won't be afraid to beat up on it.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mass
        • Sep 2006

wow if that bag is almost perfect (not a fan of leather outside of footwear, sorry!). how much was it?... and did you pick it up online?

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

It was 180 euro (down from 360 euro when it was full price at Diesel [:|]) which I thought was pretty reasonable. Is it around in the US? When I first saw it, it reminded me so much of the Cloak travel bag (which i remember at the sample sale was still ridiculously expensive).

You're right Faust, I can beat up on this bad boy like you're supposed to with bags hehehe.

Mass, I got it at a physical Diesel store here in Berlin on the main shopping street (Ku'Damm). I'd be surprised if you couldn't find it at the one in Montreal and maybe even for 180 CDN yeah?

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

It was 180 euro (down from 360 euro when it was full price at Diesel [:|]) which I thought was pretty reasonable. Is it around in the US? When I first saw it, it reminded me so much of the Cloak travel bag (which i remember at the sample sale was still ridiculously expensive).

You're right Faust, I can beat up on this bad boy like you're supposed to with bags hehehe.

Mass, I got it at a physical Diesel store here in Berlin on the main shopping street (Ku'Damm). I'd be surprised if you couldn't find it at the one in Montreal and maybe even for 180 CDN yeah?

[/quote]

Albert!!!!! its really nice,

did they have any more?

I know you will be in NYC soon,

It would be nice to be receieving one of those bad boys when you arrive here

actually there is a deisel store at 59th and lex, I passed it the ther day going to Barneys,

I must stop there , because they have a sale now

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="zamb"][quote user="Chinorlz"]

[/quote]

Albert!!!!! its really nice,

did they have any more?

I know you will be in NYC soon,

It would be nice to be receieving one of those bad boys when you arrive here

actually there is a deisel store at 59th and lex, I passed it the ther day going to Barneys,

I must stop there , because they have a sale now

[/quote]

Zamb, when I got mine they had one more on the shelf. Let me know if you want it and I can go pick it up for you. Unfortunately they don't do VAT discount there so it's 180 euro flat. Definitely check the 59th and lex diesel and just pm me if you need anything!

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

Margiela shirt with studs instead of buttons.

[/quote]

Well, I got the shirt today too (it's the day of presents!). It's absolutely typically brilliant. The studs are awesome and the fabric is light as a cloud (I was afraid it would be typically stiff cotton a la Banana [+o(]). I'm wearing it tomorrow! Too bad that the picture disappeared. I'll try to snap another one.

Jippos, why did you think it was a tux shirt, because of the studs?

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

Good purchase Faust, I saw the pic when it was up and the shirt looks nice.

My recent purchases;

Albert+ leather wallet (thanks again! the wallet is great.)
                  CCP grey/green long sleeve crew neck (It's a blessing and a curse at the same time that CCP fits me so well.)
                  RO white tanktop from Blackforest
                  "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• kompressorkev
                    • Dec 2006

- Chinorlz's unique leather card holder (can't wait to get it!)
                    - Haute grey coated jeans
                    - CCP s/s 03 tape blazer (thanks coldrice!)
                    - Ann Dem. s/s 07 black button down
                    - Masatomo s/s/07 black long-sleeve shirt
                    - Isaac Sellam Experience chocolate leather hooded jacket

Comment

• jippos
                      • Mar 2007

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="Faust"]

Margiela shirt with studs instead of buttons.

[/quote]

Well, I got the shirt today too (it's the day of presents!). It's absolutely typically brilliant. The studs are awesome and the fabric is light as a cloud (I was afraid it would be typically stiff cotton a la Banana [+o(]). I'm wearing it tomorrow! Too bad that the picture disappeared. I'll try to snap another one.

Jippos, why did you think it was a tux shirt, because of the studs?

[/quote]

Yeah, because of the studs. This spring had a really nice tuxedo shirt with a pleated bib, and it was fastened at the bib with metal studs. Below the bib, if I remember correctly, were regular pearl buttons. Here's a link, although the shirt can't be seen very well:

http://www.maisonmartinmargiela.com/en/collections/PE2007/collection-4.html

click on "mood pictures" and it's the sixth one.

Oh, and I wasn't able to see the original picture, so I was just guessing.

Comment

• skecr8r_l8r
                        • Apr 2007

Just graduated from highschool, so I got money to buy the following:

Number (N)ine Horseriding pants (They fit so nice!)
                        Number (N)ine "Notes" Scarf
                        Number (Nine Black/White Plaid Shirt

Drkshdw zip-up, tee and jeans.

I'm so happy, really needed a upgrade for my wardrobe [H]

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="skecr8r_l8r"]

Just graduated from highschool, so I got money to buy the following:

Number (N)ine Horseriding pants (They fit so nice!)
                          Number (N)ine "Notes" Scarf
                          Number (Nine Black/White Plaid Shirt

Drkshdw zip-up, tee and jeans.

I'm so happy, really needed a upgrade for my wardrobe [H]

Congratulations on graduating!

Nice haul as well!

[/quote]

Comment

• ddohnggo
                            • Oct 2006

decided against the boots. sent coldrice a cancel on the order as the order has not been charged yet.
                            Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

Ahhh! Nice Joey! Those are well worth it I'd say.
                              "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• CHRIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2006

they're a bit snug, but i can deal with it. if anyone ever comes across a 42.5, 43, 43.5, or 44, LET ME KNOW.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎