• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

T,
    nice,
    I have a question to ask though
    Do the Newer CCP derbies fit better in the heel area, with the problem of feeling like you are stepping out of the shoe solved?

Droussin,
    i really like the idea of that top, but somehow I am not sure bout the colors,
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• graydot
      • Aug 2009

i can't comment on the 2010 cordovan derbies but the bison version seem to cup the heel better than older models. mind you i wear mine without the insole which may affect the fit a little - being slightly lower in the shoe probably minimizes heel lift.

Comment

• ACM
        • Jan 2011

Picked up a few items from the Obscur sample sale. Only had these pics to go off of so hopefully it all turns out okay. I needed a heavy wool coat and the cardigan was super cheap so I figured why the hell not.

Comment

• chomeo
          • Mar 2010

Zamb - i can't comment on previous version Chief as I never owned one.

i went with my regular size. even though the measurement is longer than what i normally wear, the derby fits me well. i don't have that problem with the heel - the leather hugs my feet very well in the back.

Comment

• poniello
            • Jan 2011

http://www.pantanetticalzature.it/

Comment

• FOREVER
              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by acm100 View Post
              Picked up a few items from the Obscur sample sale. Only had these pics to go off of so hopefully it all turns out okay. I needed a heavy wool coat and the cardigan was super cheap so I figured why not.
              HATE U for this... I was eyeing that cardigan even BEFORE sale :C and as soon as I mailed it was already gone

No love lost tho'
              Last edited by beardown; 05-15-2012, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• Crowzer
                • Feb 2011

Same here but about the leather short. When i was ready to buy, Oskar said to me it was on hold. :D

Anyways, got this today:

Comment

• tron
                  • Dec 2010

Ah I was waiting to hear back about that long cardigan. Great buy though - I'm very jealous
                  "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• michael_kard
                    • Oct 2010

Random eBay purchase: horse leather jacket that, according to the seller, dates from the 50s or 60s.

ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Dane
                      HAMMERTIME
                      • Feb 2011

^ nice...although looks a bit big for you (?)
                      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• ACM
                        • Jan 2011

Thanks guys, I feel so much luckier now! It was such a bargain.

Comment

• darkart
                          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by acm100 View Post
                          Picked up a few items from the Obscur sample sale. Only had these pics to go off of so hopefully it all turns out okay. I needed a heavy wool coat and the cardigan was super cheap so I figured why the hell not.
                          Actually I am the one who asked the cardigan first on the first day of sale just realise that it is tool long for me and therefore i bought another linen coat inistead. Good choice (:
                          Last edited by beardown; 05-15-2012, 11:24 PM. Reason: For fuck's sake, quit quoting photos over and over on the same page

Comment

• michael_kard
                            • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                            ^ nice...although looks a bit big for you (?)
                            Thanks!

How did you figure that out? Hopefully it should fit me perfectly according to the measurements, but if it doesn't I'll just give it a warm wash. Might do it anyway to roughen up the leather a bit more. Ah, the luxury of not caring...
                            ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                            Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• #ruin
                              • Jul 2011

edit: links died for some reason
                              Last edited by #ruin; 05-18-2012, 05:45 AM.

Comment

• Dane
                                HAMMERTIME
                                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
                                Thanks!

How did you figure that out? Hopefully it should fit me perfectly according to the measurements, but if it doesn't I'll just give it a warm wash. Might do it anyway to roughen up the leather a bit more. Ah, the luxury of not caring...
                                Just a hunch, but that style jacket has broader dimensions than most, so it may just be an illusion.
                                i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎