Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • savant
    • Jul 2011

I will be shortening the length of sleeve too, if that helps ?

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
      Banned
      • Jun 2011

don't really have the build for it. also hair makes you look more suited to a white button down shirt and khaki pants

Comment

• savant
        • Jul 2011

weird, the devoa ramie sz 2 fits me nicely though

Added a new pic when buttoned

Comment

• Dane
          HAMMERTIME
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by 0JSIMPS0N View Post
          don't really have the build for it. also hair makes you look more suited to a white button down shirt and khaki pants
          how does he not have the build for it? also, no one asked your opinion on the guy's hair.

pb - a good tailor can make it fit. it's almost there.
          i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• savant
            • Jul 2011

Thanks for that Dane

Will take the tailor and chop off the sleeves. Should resolve the stacking and slouchiness on the sleeves.. hopefuly...

What other areas need to be tailored do you think ?

Shoulders OK i assume ?

Comment

• casem
              • Sep 2006

I really don't understand the need for this kind of douchery. Are you auditioning to be on Fashion Police with Joan Rivers?

Overall the blazer looks good but on the verge of being too tight. Sizing up though would probably look sloppy. Something weird is going on with the arms, they seem quite baggy and flared but I assume this is an intentional feature of Devoa's cut? Having the sleeves shortened should help, if it was me I would also consider having them tapered.

Originally posted by 0JSIMPS0N View Post
              music

Comment

• Dane
                HAMMERTIME
                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by poopbong View Post
                Thanks for that Dane

Will take the tailor and chop off the sleeves. Should resolve the stacking and slouchiness on the sleeves.. hopefuly...

What other areas need to be tailored do you think ?

Shoulders OK i assume ?
                Hard to give specifics from pictures, but the tailor should be able to tighten up anything that doesn't fit right. Just make sure the sleeves are shortened at the cuff, and not the shoulder, which will cost a lot more and risk messing up the sharp padding.
                i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                  how does he not have the build for it? also, no one asked your opinion on the guy's hair.

pb - a good tailor can make it fit. it's almost there.
                  blazer doesnt fit him well, not in the shoulders, and the sleeves are baggy and awkwardly fitting. poopbong should just sell/return it and find a blazer that fits better intially than have a tailor cut up a perfectly fine garment

also, since you want to play 14 year old girl no one asked your opinion on my opinion of the guys hair

Originally posted by casem83 View Post
                  I really don't understand the need for this kind of douchery. Are you auditioning to be on Fashion Police with Joan Rivers?

Overall the blazer looks good but on the verge of being too tight. Sizing up though would probably look sloppy. Something weird is going on with the arms, they seem quite baggy and flared but I assume this is an intentional feature of Devoa's cut? Having the sleeves shortened should help, if it was me I would also consider having them tapered.
                  Not really being a douche. Said his hair didn't suit his look, and it doesnt. Didnt even say it looked bad so no need to get all worked up. Maybe I shouldve just called his hair unauthentic though

Comment

• savant
                    • Jul 2011

lol i use hair products usually
                    just dont see the point since its just a fit pic of the blazer

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2011

well unless you leave your house without your head it is kinda relevant

anyways thisll be my last reply dont want these drama queens making something out of nothing again

imo I would sell/return the blazer and just find something else that fits better OTR and have a tailor perfect it, but if you really like that Devoa than by all means

Comment

• Dane
                        HAMMERTIME
                        • Feb 2011

if you're trying to out-cunt someone on this forum...you're in for the challenge of your life.

he clearly likes the blazer, and is willing to have it perfected. if you're jealous of his "perfectly fine garment", go buy it for yourself...not all of us have the luxury of everything fitting perfectly off the rack, which is why tailors exist.

Comment

• endorphinz
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2009

the hair comment/critique is so fuckin ridiculous

and to the original question, DO NOT size down

Comment

• BSR
                            • Aug 2008

page 1000 does not disappoint
                            pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                            Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• shuit
                              • Apr 2012

the shoulder fit correctly poopbong, it might look a little bit strange when you lift your hands up, but who in this world raise their hands 24/7.

If I were you, I might just shorten the sleeves in a bit and ask the tailors if they could fix the shoulder up for you. To size it down would be really a bad idea since the shoulder length will also be smaller which will be really uncomfortable for you to move around or even layer it up.

Comment

• arby2001
                                • Jan 2011

i also have this problem being a (slightly) broad shouldered slim waisted asian guy. if it fits me in the shoulders it's like a sack round the waist.

your case isn't too bad. taking in the sleeves and torso would do nicely and won't mess up the jacket.
                                too skinny for rick

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎